Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

birthday gift for girlfriend?

Old 08-01-2010, 11:30 AM   #1
tacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacosupreme54's Tacoma Gallery
birthday gift for girlfriend?

anybody got any ideas? i don't mind spending a decent amount on her at all, i love her. but if there are any other gift ideas out there that won't wreak so much havoc on my wallet, let me know! i just want something that will let her know i care and love her. some of you older/married guys might know the trick and i'd love to hear from you. (and you can save all the "you're whipped" or "you're a pussy" shit for yourself and shove it up your ass)

thanks
Old 08-01-2010, 11:35 AM   #2
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing beats flowers
Old 08-01-2010, 11:37 AM   #3
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
toy!!! haha u know what i mean
Old 08-01-2010, 11:38 AM   #4
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Make her something. It could be lame as hell but it works. Plus it's probably a lot cheaper
Old 08-01-2010, 11:39 AM   #5
mike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
mike686's Tacoma Gallery
Go here you will thank me later haha
Old 08-01-2010, 11:48 AM   #6
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
A heart locket with a small picture of you and her. she'l love it for two resaons...First cause you took the time to go and get a mini picture. Second its jewlery. If it matters I am married. BTW dude don't run off and get married young.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:53 AM   #8
wvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud ofwvmountaintop has much to be proud of

Name: Dennis
wvmountaintop's Tacoma Gallery
Get her a day at the spa... A massage, manicure, facial etc, etc... Always works for my girl. And don't forget the flowers.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:58 AM   #9
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
How long you been dating this girl for...?
Good question. I should of asked this before suggesting jewlery.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:02 PM   #10
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
lingerie
Old 08-01-2010, 12:17 PM   #11
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvmountaintop View Post
Get her a day at the spa... A massage, manicure, facial etc, etc... Always works for my girl. And don't forget the flowers.
x2, smart man! Day at the spa is great, she'll love it and it'll leave you all day to work on the truck or do whatever. win-win
Old 08-01-2010, 05:15 PM   #12
tacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
toy!!! haha u know what i mean
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike686 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
lingerie
lol, no thanks guys. her mom watches me like a hawk
Old 08-01-2010, 05:16 PM   #13
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APFR0QN_Mks
Old 08-01-2010, 05:18 PM   #14
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
haha thats gotta suck!!! id hate to be watched like that...sounds like u got blue balls...haha jk
Old 08-01-2010, 05:27 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Truck View Post
A heart locket with a small picture of you and her. she'l love it for two resaons...First cause you took the time to go and get a mini picture. Second its jewlery. If it matters I am married. BTW dude don't run off and get married young.
that's a great one man, and cheap . lol, and nah. i'm not another one of those naive, "i love you after only 3 dates" or "we're gonna spend forever together baby" teenage guys. i have had a few serious relationships, one lasting over 3yrs, and i know i'm still 19, but i know what's going on between me and her ain't just an ordinary everyday thing (corny: yes; true: yes). i have had enough experience with my previous 3yr relationship to know what love is and what it's not. but i love her and have every intention of her being in my future. i'm almost willing to say that she's "the one" and actually mean it. that being said, i can definitely see myself marrying her, but i'm not saying it's set in stone that i will, or that i won't. and it definitely will not happen before i am out of college. thanks for the advice though man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Truck View Post
Good question. I should of asked this before suggesting jewlery.
it's been over 4 months. but the 4 months i've had with her have blown the 3yrs i spent with a girl i thought i "loved" out of the water. she's worth spending a little more money on

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiddly33 View Post
Make her something. It could be lame as hell but it works. Plus it's probably a lot cheaper
good idea, i think i'll combing your idea with toyota truck's idea about the locket. inexpensive, meaningful, and a good gift. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoskrewPB View Post
Nothing beats flowers
and of course flowers are a must!
Old 08-01-2010, 05:28 PM   #17
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: IS2(AW) @ NAS JAX
USNROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike686 View Post
Wow mike... OP is 19. Gf is prob same age or younger. If you buying toys that age... GL with life.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:30 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
haha thats gotta suck!!! id hate to be watched like that...sounds like u got blue balls...haha jk
can't lie to you, i've been left with blue balls a few times. that's why we hang out at my house more now .
Old 08-01-2010, 05:36 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNROBERTS View Post
Wow mike... OP is 19. Gf is prob same age or younger. If you buying toys that age... GL with life.
lol, it's all good. i should have known i would have got a few replies like this
Old 08-01-2010, 05:40 PM   #20
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
A vacuum