Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Accepted!!!!!!

Old 08-06-2010, 07:27 PM   #21
RN
BenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
BenJammn5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3zy6 View Post
Thats awesome man, congratulations. I'm finishing my prereqs to apply to nursing school in Dec.
May the force be with you. Never give up, just keep applying yourself where ever you can get it. I hope the best for you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Congratulations. I have much respect for all who hold a health care profession.
Thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazaro View Post
Welcome Benjamin to the Nursing Profession.

Male nurses are a lot easier to work with. MOst of them are No non-sense lets get this done and no-bitching kind. Don't get me wrong, male nurse are capable of compassion too. When I had surgery the nurse in the PACU was a male nurse and he just helped me through the recovery process like a breeze. (Probably he knew I am a nurse too)

One thing is certain, in these line of profession I don't mind all the nice looking young female nurses around me, no sir not at all.
You hit the nail on the head. I honestly couldn't agree with you more. I actually work as a licensed vocational nurse on a cardiac telemetry unit right now. I basically do the exact same thing the RN does, except push and hang the IV meds. However, I draw out the meds, set up the IV's and just let my covering nurse push and start whatever I need. I have been so excited to start because I ALREADY know the nursing field. I used to work ER for 2 years, done so much CPR I can't even remember... the list goes on... I've been licensed for 1.5 years now and cannot WAIT to advance, not only for the massive money increase over what im getting paid now, but because I'm after independence and leadership roles. This is finally my time...

Yes, I love working with guys. I know it sounds gay, but it is so not. We guys just cut the BS and get to it. It is difficult working with a lot of women, with the exception of the occasional fine looking one... I'd go as far to as to say it is better working with a group of males. Another another reason I loved working ER, which I might go back to after I graduate.
Anyway, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
congrats man, I was pumped when I was accepted as an MBA student in May so I know how ya feel.
YES, bask in the glory
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Congrats bro! My Fiance' just finished block 2...She gotta B on the final and a B overall in the class!
excellent, best of luck to her. I'm sure she will be a fantastic care provider
Old 08-06-2010, 07:31 PM   #22
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Good Luck and congrats!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
ur a nurse haha but congrats
There really is no humor is that, you're just an asshole.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:15 AM   #23
USFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Medical
Name: Jeff
USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
lil late to the party but congrats.

I'm a csu nurse now and love it. 3-4 days a week, good cash, can't beat it.