1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Accepted!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by BenJammn5, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Aug 6, 2010 at 6:27 PM
    BenJammn5

BenJammn5 [OP] RN

Member:
    San Jose
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD-Off Road PreRunner
    TRD cat-back with Spintech prostreet muffler, AFE Pro dry S intake, 16" SCS F-5, 3.5 BS, 305/70 GT Radial MT, King extended travel front/rear, 2" add-a-leaf, Maxtrack Spindles, Sway bar delete, DSM UCA, All Pro IFS skid, Cab mount chop, bed cab locks, Black badges, cali raised amber LED fogs, 6K FX-R Morimoto projectors with 55watt ballast, fog mod, cheap rear dust lamp from autozone, Hellas 500 behind grill, Color match Satoshi Grill, Hood scoop, rear bumper by BTF, color matched Glassworks bed caps, Wet Okole seat covers
    May the force be with you. Never give up, just keep applying yourself where ever you can get it. I hope the best for you!
    Thanks bro

You hit the nail on the head. I honestly couldn't agree with you more. I actually work as a licensed vocational nurse on a cardiac telemetry unit right now. I basically do the exact same thing the RN does, except push and hang the IV meds. However, I draw out the meds, set up the IV's and just let my covering nurse push and start whatever I need. I have been so excited to start because I ALREADY know the nursing field. I used to work ER for 2 years, done so much CPR I can't even remember... the list goes on... I've been licensed for 1.5 years now and cannot WAIT to advance, not only for the massive money increase over what im getting paid now, but because I'm after independence and leadership roles. This is finally my time...

Yes, I love working with guys. I know it sounds gay, but it is so not. We guys just cut the BS and get to it. It is difficult working with a lot of women, with the exception of the occasional fine looking one... I'd go as far to as to say it is better working with a group of males. Another another reason I loved working ER, which I might go back to after I graduate.
    Anyway, thanks!

YES, bask in the glory
    excellent, best of luck to her. I'm sure she will be a fantastic care provider

2. Aug 6, 2010 at 6:31 PM
    Jigzor

Jigzor Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    20 Gladiator Rubicon
    Steersmarts Draglink, Tie rod, Track Bar
    Good Luck and congrats!!

There really is no humor is that, you're just an asshole. :)

3. Sep 9, 2010 at 2:15 AM
    USFCON

USFCON Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Melbourne, Florida
    Vehicle:
    Prerunner SR5 Off Road
    FLM URD Short Shifter Debadged Gate 4 D-ring add on Weathertech floor mats Sport Wheel Swap Color matched Grill Bed lights Air freshner mod AAL Bilstein x 4 Tacolean Spacer Tins Bike Fork Mount Sexy Tires Blacked out Valence
    lil late to the party but congrats.

I'm a csu nurse now and love it. 3-4 days a week, good cash, can't beat it.

Products Discussed in

To Top