Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Accepted!!!!!!

Old 08-05-2010, 05:46 PM   #1
RN
BenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
BenJammn5's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Accepted!!!!!!

Thursday, August 05, 2010
Dear Benjamin,
Congratulations! On behalf of the Nursing Faculty, it is our pleasure to inform you of your acceptance into the Nursing Program at National University for our LVN-BSN Cohort 3 beginning in January 2011! You have chosen to pursue a wonderful profession.

Sincerely,
The Department of Nursing Staff at National University

I cannot believe this, the odds were against me, my grades were average, my TEAS exam was average.... GOD GOT ME IN. AMAZING... i've been trying to hard this last year to get in and BAM!!! IT happened. Just wanted to celebrate w/ fellow toyota BROZZZ!!!!!
I AM SO STOKED!!
Old 08-05-2010, 06:45 PM   #4
bhunt49 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Ben
bhunt49's Tacoma Gallery
congrats man thats awesome!
Old 08-05-2010, 06:45 PM   #7
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
Good to see you're getting to do something you want to! congrats!
Old 08-05-2010, 06:48 PM   #8
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
SICK!!!! congrats bro.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:51 PM   #9
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
ur a nurse haha but congrats

I'm not laughing. My mom is a nurse, she makes crazy money working three days a week. She's also only had two jobs in the 34 years since she graduated.

Good luck and congrats!
Old 08-05-2010, 06:51 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on acceptance. Now get ready to work. The easy part is over.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:54 PM   #11
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joes06tacoma View Post
I'm not laughing. My mom is a nurse, she makes crazy money working three days a week. She's also only had two jobs in the 34 years since she graduated.

Good luck and congrats!
Agreed. I do not see the humor.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:17 PM   #13
RN
BenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
BenJammn5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joes06tacoma View Post

Good luck and congrats!
Thanks Joe. It is a nobel career and nurses do make great money, which means great long travel for the prerunner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewFalk View Post
Agreed. I do not see the humor.
thanks man, the job is not just for girls. We guys do a lot in nursing that women cannot. I'd love to see a small chick take down a crazy psych patient...
Old 08-05-2010, 07:53 PM   #14
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJammn5 View Post
Thanks Joe. It is a nobel career and nurses do make great money, which means great long travel for the prerunner.

thanks man, the job is not just for girls. We guys do a lot in nursing that women cannot. I'd love to see a small chick take down a crazy psych patient...
I took one year of Nursing classes at my State University until I decided to change my major two more times. Best of luck to you!
Old 08-06-2010, 09:19 AM   #15
m3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
m3zy6's Tacoma Gallery
Thats awesome man, congratulations. I'm finishing my prereqs to apply to nursing school in Dec.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:33 AM   #16
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations. I have much respect for all who hold a health care profession.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:45 AM   #17
lazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garry
lazaro's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Benjamin to the Nursing Profession.

Male nurses are a lot easier to work with. MOst of them are No non-sense lets get this done and no-bitching kind. Don't get me wrong, male nurse are capable of compassion too. When I had surgery the nurse in the PACU was a male nurse and he just helped me through the recovery process like a breeze. (Probably he knew I am a nurse too)

One thing is certain, in these line of profession I don't mind all the nice looking young female nurses around me, no sir not at all.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:47 AM   #18
Brent is on a distinguished road
Brent's Tacoma Gallery
congrats man, I was pumped when I was accepted as an MBA student in May so I know how ya feel.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:50 AM   #19
No better friend,No worse enemy...
InfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant future
Marines: iKill
Name: G
InfidelTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!! Keep on pushin all the way to NP.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:51 AM   #20
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats bro! My Fiance' just finished block 2...She gotta B on the final and a B overall in the class!