Bad customer service

Old 08-07-2010, 12:15 PM   #1
Dedicated Crew Chief
AKTacoma has a spectacular aura aboutAKTacoma has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chris
AKTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Bad customer service

Alright, I've read through numerous posts of people warning others about don't use these guys for parts, this dealer for service.. customer service ain't what it used to be, people will screw you left and right now without a second thought, or they just don't give a damn what your problem is because you're interrupting their crossword puzzle time at work. I'm interested to see the worst of the worst customer service experiences and stories.. let's hear em!
Old 08-07-2010, 12:19 PM   #2
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
B.P. and their lengthy response to the oil spill......................
Old 08-07-2010, 12:28 PM   #4
Dedicated Crew Chief

LOL nice, that's definitely a top of the list one right there!
Old 08-07-2010, 02:20 PM   #5
Dedicated Crew Chief

When shipping my truck to La from Alaska, the place that prepped my truck broke my antenna off. When I dropped my truck off to send it down here, they had my verify everything that was in my truck, anything that they took off on the outside, they put in a box and kept it in the truck. Well by the time i did some paperwork in the main office and went around to the garage where they were prepping my truck, they took off the antenna already. I asked them about it and they told me that they just took it off and put it in the truck. Well I didn't think anything of it, signed the papers and didn't know it was broken until it got to New Orleans. My father in law picked up the truck and told me that the antenna was broken. I didn't know what he was talking about until I looked at the copy of the paper that i had from when they shipped my truck. Of course, the guy wrote that the antenna was broken, didn't bother telling me about it when I specifically asked him about it, and I signed the papers without thinking twice about it.

After contacting the company in AK and our shipping office with the Air Force, I had to take it to a claims adjuster, then to a shop of my choice for an estimate on fixing/replacing the antenna. Well I took it to Toyota to make sure I wasn't getting some ghetto-rigged antenna, and they wrote out the repair quote for parts and labor. Luckily my father in law is a lawyer.. very handy at times!, he looked at everything and said that it looked good and that there shouldn't be any issues. Well after the shipping company got the paperwork from toyota and all, they called me and said that they weren't going to pay to get the antenna replaced because it was an aftermarket antenna. It was the 14" black one that a lot of people use instead of the 31" silver stock antenna.
After weeks of battling with the Air Force vehicle shipping office and the shipping company in AK, the final verdict was that since it wasn't a stock part that broke or some crap like that, they weren't going to pay to fix it. I was about to just say screw it, I hardly use the radio as it is, I'm not gonna worry about this anymore, when toyota called me and said that they had a whole antenna setup off of a wrecked 96 that would fit my truck. Thinkin that I'd have to pay for the parts, and that I'd just put it all in myself, I went to check it out and probably buy the parts. Well I think he was the service manager, said to hand him my keys and that it was all taken care of. Turns out, the toyota guys down here heard the outcome from the shipping company and decided that they were gonna hook me up, new antenna (to me), and install for free. So all in all toyota def had awesome customer service, but the company in AK SUCKED!! it would be nice if they would've just owned up to their mistake and kept a better reputation with me!
Old 08-09-2010, 08:20 AM   #6
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Verizon by far has the worst customer service of any company in the entire world.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:25 AM   #7
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
Verizon by far has the worst customer service of any company in the entire world.
AT&T has to be a close second.

Dumb and Dumber for the biggest wireless carriers. They put you in a closed-loop transfer for the first 30 minutes and hope you just give up. Get names and EE#s if you want any sort of help from most companies.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:33 AM   #8
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
fiberwerx...robbed me of $400
Old 11-09-2010, 02:28 PM   #9
Highlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant futureHighlander60 has a brilliant future

Army: too much to mention
Highlander60's Tacoma Gallery
Had a really bad experience at Roussel Toyota in Mirimachi, NB the past week. Tried to deal on a truck they had on the internet and the sale of my existing truck did not go as planned. I had made a deposit of $500.00 on their truck subject to my selling my truck as planned, which fell through at the price originally agreed. Roussel Toyota then refused to refund my deposit, after only holding the truck 2 days. Pretty bad customer relations in my mind. I had not signed anything or even seen their truck yet, but I guess that's how they deal with customers in Mirimachi. Fred Roussel was then arrogant and smug with me on the phone when he finally did get back to me. I plan on contacting the BBB in NB, Visa, and Toyota Regional Customer Service. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:26 PM   #10
Protected by Glock
Vidman will become famous soon enoughVidman will become famous soon enough
Name: Rick
Vidman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
X2