Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The truth is out there...

Old 06-26-2008, 04:48 PM   #1
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
The truth is out there...

I just saw the video clips/ advertisement for the new X-files movie and wanted to know what your feelings were of the unexplained and if you had experienced any such "moment"
Old 06-26-2008, 05:01 PM   #2
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
I just saw the video clips/ advertisement for the new X-files movie and wanted to know what your feelings were of the unexplained and if you had experienced any such "moment"
,No moments here.I did like the show though.Thanks for the 411.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:02 PM   #3
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
sweeet they always come up with some wierd shit...i luv it
Old 06-26-2008, 05:58 PM   #4
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Well take this for what it's worth, one night my brother comes home about midnight and he is waking us up, and telling us to look out the back windows of the house, and there were these three lights in the sky. They were in a triangle configuration with one on top and two on the bottom, and they were just staying put, not moving. They were not too far from the house so we jumped in the truck and went to get closer, and no matter how far we travelled they were always the same distance away. We pulled over in the field and watched for what seemed an eternity. The direction we were looking was towards the airport so we booked it back and called them to see what these lights were, they said they were weather balloons. We then tried to call the police but the lines were busy only to find out that they were being swamped with calls about these lights. Then they were gone, like someone had turned them off, but different. You know how you look at a light and turn away and you can still "see" the light until your eyes adjust back to the room light ? well I didn't have this, they were just gone, no streaking lights, no sounds, just dark sky, and I remember getting this feeling like I had really experienced something. The creepiest thing happened the next morning, there in the field were two black Ford 4 door sedans, and lots of police tape. We tried to get closer to tell our story but they would have none of it, these men were in suits, ties, and clipboards. The newspaper printed an article about all the reports, but nothing came of it, to this day I don't no what I saw, but I know they were not weather balloons.