1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The truth is out there...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by concrete jedi, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Jun 26, 2008 at 4:48 PM
    concrete jedi

concrete jedi [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rochester N.Y
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma 4 door indigo blue
    Broken and scratched tailgate, cracked rear tail light lens, coffee stain in driver seat.
    I just saw the video clips/ advertisement for the new X-files movie and wanted to know what your feelings were of the unexplained and if you had experienced any such "moment"

2. Jun 26, 2008 at 5:01 PM
    Ridingontrd

Ridingontrd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Laughlin,N.V
    Vehicle:
    trd sport 4x4 w/towpkg
    aFe prodry,Dynomax ultra flo ss,Scangauge2,Demello front bumper,BudBuilt skids,sliders(local)AllPro rear bumper,Wet O's cobalt blu,w/halfpiping,TRD logo in gold,R/L hood struts,5150's@10"aal 3 pack,T/C uca,Light racing c/o,1"diff.drop,de-badged,
    :cool:,No moments here.I did like the show though.Thanks for the 411.

3. Jun 26, 2008 at 5:02 PM
    Siafu

Siafu Eat My Dirt

Member:
    Redlands!
    Vehicle:
    V6 Camry XLE
    Limo tint on Windows, Removed all emblems, Powdercoated Rims Black
    sweeet they always come up with some wierd shit...i luv it

4. Jun 26, 2008 at 5:58 PM
    concrete jedi

concrete jedi [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rochester N.Y
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma 4 door indigo blue
    Broken and scratched tailgate, cracked rear tail light lens, coffee stain in driver seat.
    Well take this for what it's worth, one night my brother comes home about midnight and he is waking us up, and telling us to look out the back windows of the house, and there were these three lights in the sky. They were in a triangle configuration with one on top and two on the bottom, and they were just staying put, not moving. They were not too far from the house so we jumped in the truck and went to get closer, and no matter how far we travelled they were always the same distance away. We pulled over in the field and watched for what seemed an eternity. The direction we were looking was towards the airport so we booked it back and called them to see what these lights were, they said they were weather balloons. We then tried to call the police but the lines were busy only to find out that they were being swamped with calls about these lights. Then they were gone, like someone had turned them off, but different. You know how you look at a light and turn away and you can still "see" the light until your eyes adjust back to the room light ? well I didn't have this, they were just gone, no streaking lights, no sounds, just dark sky, and I remember getting this feeling like I had really experienced something. The creepiest thing happened the next morning, there in the field were two black Ford 4 door sedans, and lots of police tape. We tried to get closer to tell our story but they would have none of it, these men were in suits, ties, and clipboards. The newspaper printed an article about all the reports, but nothing came of it, to this day I don't no what I saw, but I know they were not weather balloons.

Products Discussed in

To Top