Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

I am bored so I am going to ask this question. Don't have to answer it.

Old 08-09-2010, 07:54 PM   #1
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I am bored so I am going to ask this question. Don't have to answer it.

I am really picky when it comes to dating girls. I have only had two girlfriends one of which was a butt and the other one which is sweet as heck!=) We recently thought it was a good time to have a break from each other. Well, she needs a break mostly so I thought I would give it to her. I really respect her needs and I want to full fill them for her. I am giving her space yet we are like best friends and my heart is not broken which is unusual. I miss seeing her and taking care of her... I think that is pretty normal right? Anything I should do to get ready for the future? this is what sucks about going out with girls so much younger. I am looking for a wife and she is looking for friendships and working hard in school. She is a lot different from other girls and I am not saying this to defend her. She is really young as well. Would rather not mention ages because you guys are going to tell me that she is too young and I am too old. Well, when she gets older you wouldn't think she was too young. The reason we had gone out for such a long time is because she acts way older than she is plus she is the only child. I hope and plan to get back with her in the future. At this time I don't have any interest dating other woman. The single life is great! Plus I need to start saving for the house and finish school. Anything you recommend I should do before I get married and have kids? When I am 21 I would like to get my concealed license permit to carry a hand gun in public.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:57 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I think you should continue doing oil samples until you can accurately determin a good change interval.....
Old 08-09-2010, 07:57 PM   #3
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
dating young girls + seeking conceal and carry = SCARY [edit your post]
Old 08-09-2010, 07:58 PM   #5
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Travel. I plan on moving out of the country in a couple years. Do it while you can, amigo.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:59 PM   #6
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
dip your wic. the single life is great. live it up. you will only be this young once..
Old 08-09-2010, 07:59 PM   #7
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Travel. I plan on moving out of the country in a couple years. Do it while you can, amigo.
?
Old 08-09-2010, 08:00 PM   #8
SKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the rough
Name: Garry
SKINUM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
I am really picky when it comes to dating girls. I have only had two girlfriends one of which was a butt and the other one which is sweet as heck!=) We recently thought it was a good time to have a break from each other. Well, she needs a break mostly so I thought I would give it to her. I really respect her needs and I want to full fill them for her. I am giving her space yet we are like best friends and my heart is not broken which is unusual. I miss seeing her and taking care of her... I think that is pretty normal right? Anything I should do to get ready for the future? this is what sucks about going out with girls so much younger. I am looking for a wife and she is looking for friendships and working hard in school. She is a lot different from other girls and I am not saying this to defend her. She is really young as well. Would rather not mention ages because you guys are going to tell me that she is too young and I am too old. Well, when she gets older you wouldn't think she was too young. The reason we had gone out for such a long time is because she acts way older than she is plus she is the only child. I hope and plan to get back with her in the future. At this time I don't have any interest dating other woman. The single life is great! Plus I need to start saving for the house and finish school. Anything you recommend I should do before I get married and have kids? When I am 21 I would like to get my concealed license permit to carry a hand gun in public.
Your not even 21 and thinking about marriage? Slow down and live life for a while. Many things will change as u grow older.....personalities, goals, priorities etc....... Just have fun being young for a while.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:01 PM   #9
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I think you should continue doing oil samples until you can accurately determin a good change interval.....
well fuckin' said

and im only 23 and i can't imagine myself married yet ><
Old 08-09-2010, 08:02 PM   #10
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
x2! Get out and do shit while you can, make the best in life before you're too tied down, that way you don't regret it years from now!
Old 08-09-2010, 08:02 PM   #11
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
?

is second choice though...
Old 08-09-2010, 08:02 PM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bailerc View Post
well fuckin' said

and im only 23 and i can't imagine myself married yet ><
Im glad SOMEONE got it!
Old 08-09-2010, 08:03 PM   #13
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im glad SOMEONE got it!
hell im surprised so many missed it
Old 08-09-2010, 08:03 PM   #14
10trdgirl is on a distinguished road

Name: Becky
10trdgirl's Tacoma Gallery
If you are ready to settle down you need to find an older woman, who knows what she wants and knows what you want. She sounds like a sweetheart but she sounds like she might be 14 or 15 and she hasn't even began to live. Travel and do the things 20 year old guys do. Dont be in such a hurry to settle down.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:04 PM   #15
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im glad SOMEONE got it!
i see what you did there..
Old 08-09-2010, 08:07 PM   #16
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10trdgirl View Post
If you are ready to settle down you need to find an older woman, who knows what she wants and knows what you want. She sounds like a sweetheart but she sounds like she might be 14 or 15 and she hasn't even began to live. Travel and do the things 20 year old guys do. Dont be in such a hurry to settle down.
x2
Old 08-09-2010, 08:09 PM   #17
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkeith747 View Post
dating young girls + seeking conceal and carry = scary [edit your post]
lol!
Old 08-09-2010, 08:10 PM   #18
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
^ good sport!
Old 08-09-2010, 08:10 PM   #19

Thanks for the replies. haha I got a kick out of them all!!
Old 08-09-2010, 08:11 PM   #20
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Go to school or get established in a career, chase pussy, get laid do some stupid shit, see the world THEN get married. You have the rest of your life to be married and none of the things I mentioned will happen after you get married (Except the stupid shit and maybe some travel).