LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Help me win a contest please!!!

Old 08-17-2010, 11:09 AM   #1
dixiedeerslaya is on a distinguished road
dixiedeerslaya's Tacoma Gallery
Help me win a contest please!!!

Thermacell will be giving away one unit a day in August. To check it out go to http://www.thermacellpromotion.com/ Please use referrral code VUIQUP

THERE IS A CONTEST TO SEE WHO CAN GET THE MOST REFERALS... IM IN 4TH PLACE!!!! HELP ME WIN!!!!!

PLEASE USE VUIQUP AS THE REFERAL CODE!!!

I KNOW THE GOOD FOLKS HERE AT TACOMAWORLD CAN HELP!!! THEY HAVE ALWAYS HELPED ME WITH ANY ISSUES I HAVE HAD WITH MY TACOMA!!!

THANKS ALOT GUYS!!!
Old 08-17-2010, 11:11 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
Thermacell will be giving away one unit a day in August. To check it out go to http://www.thermacellpromotion.com/ Please use referrral code VUIQUP

THERE IS A CONTEST TO SEE WHO CAN GET THE MOST REFERALS... IM IN 4TH PLACE!!!! HELP ME WIN!!!!!

PLEASE USE VUIQUP AS THE REFERAL CODE!!!

I KNOW THE GOOD FOLKS HERE AT TOYOTANATION CAN HELP!!! THEY HAVE ALWAYS HELPED ME WITH ANY ISSUES I HAVE HAD WITH MY TACOMA!!!

THANKS ALOT GUYS!!!

TOYOTANATION????

I don't think that's going to help you here

Old 08-17-2010, 11:14 AM   #3
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
ohhh doyyyy.... i was with you until toyotanation...
Old 08-17-2010, 11:15 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
I will be taking away one referral for that comment!
Old 08-17-2010, 11:15 AM   #5
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-17-2010, 11:19 AM   #6
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Copy pasta fail
Old 08-17-2010, 11:20 AM   #7
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-17-2010, 11:30 AM   #8
Haha ok guys, major fail on my part!!!!
Old 08-17-2010, 11:31 AM   #9
Haha, cant believe i did that.....

O well, fixed now, help me anyway!!!! This site is better than toyotanation by a long shot!!!!!
Old 08-17-2010, 11:32 AM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Copy pasta fail

Pasta nomnomnomnom
Old 08-17-2010, 11:33 AM   #11
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-17-2010, 11:34 AM   #12
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This thread has 12 posts and the fail is overwhelming already...
Old 08-17-2010, 11:37 AM   #13
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
off topic
derek
lets go surprise gerard and get BWW!!
Old 08-17-2010, 11:37 AM   #14
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
haha, so has anyone actually voted for him?
Old 08-17-2010, 11:38 AM   #15
Well since i gave everyone a good laugh you should all help me win this stinkin contest!!!!
Old 08-17-2010, 11:38 AM   #16
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
actually forget that temecula is too far....just come get subman!
Old 08-17-2010, 11:38 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
off topic
derek
lets go surprise gerard and get BWW!!

I would but I work at 4.

I get new hours on 8/30 so I'll finally be free!!!
Old 08-17-2010, 11:39 AM   #18
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
subman subman subman subman subman subman !
Old 08-17-2010, 11:41 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
subman subman subman subman subman subman !

Tomorrow for sure!
Old 08-17-2010, 11:42 AM   #20
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
i cant figure out how to vote