Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Powdered Alcohol....................................

Old 08-17-2010, 12:20 PM   #1
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Powdered Alcohol....................................

Wow..........................This could be a very bad thing.............I cannot stand/tolerate people who drive under the influence having already lost someone due to their stupidity !

http://www.ebaumnation.com/2010/08/16/powdered-alcohol
Old 08-17-2010, 12:31 PM   #3
I've got the FUNK
dgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 91W - Medic
dgr540's Tacoma Gallery
I doubt this would pass in the US. It is just stupid. I under stand 21 is a bit of a high age to drink here and that 18 should be the legal age, but anything under that is stupid. I could see this shit getting smuggle in to many high school events and causing problems. Cool idea though.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:46 PM   #4
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgr540 View Post
I doubt this would pass in the US. It is just stupid. I under stand 21 is a bit of a high age to drink here and that 18 should be the legal age, but anything under that is stupid. I could see this shit getting smuggle in to many high school events and causing problems. Cool idea though.
x2