Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

E-Z PASS

View Poll Results: Do you have E-ZPass??
I Have IT and Like It!! 22 81.48%
I Have IT and Don't Like It!! 0 0%
Do not have it 3 11.11%
Whats an E-Z Pass 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-19-2010, 05:26 PM   #1
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
E-Z PASS

Just wondering if you guys have e-z Pass and what you think of it.
I am thinking of getting one but still undesided.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:31 PM   #2
m3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
m3zy6's Tacoma Gallery
E-Z pass for tolls?
Old 08-19-2010, 05:37 PM   #3
00 Toy is on a distinguished road
00 Toy's Tacoma Gallery
Would recommend highly. Works great I live in MD also we were going to OC there was a 1 mile back-up for Bay Bridge only had to slow down to cross. Saved 1/2 hour Plus it works all up and down the east coast.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:14 PM   #4
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
oh i go down route 1 to the beaches alot so it would be good to skip those tolls.
and yes e-z pass for tolls.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:34 PM   #5
drupp is on a distinguished road
drupp's Tacoma Gallery
I've had it for about 10 years, and I would absolutely recommend it.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:30 AM   #6
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
got one for the wife a few months ago for the Mass Pike. I did hear a little bird say to get it out of NY and not Mass. it didn't carry the fees the Mass one did but it seems we miss out on a possible toll discount.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:32 AM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
If it is anything like Fastrak here in California then I say yes get it.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:34 AM   #8
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb

We have had them on both of our cars since NH 1st offered them...great thing is we have used them on ALL of our "Florida" trips and saved BIG $$$$$....the whole 95 corridor accepts it...

Our whole company has them on our trucks/tractors and just the time savings alone pay for these...no more sitting in the "Ca$H" only lanes with tourist .....

The other advantage is no more receipt piles, one computerized statement for the accountant ...
Old 08-20-2010, 12:22 PM   #9
vinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vinnyvavoom's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

You need an option for "have it and love it". I am not a fan of lines, especially one that wastes gas. Not to mention the uneeded delay. Or the foul smelly poorly tuned 1987 Ford LTD that is inevitably next to you.

Yeah, EZ Pass =
Old 08-20-2010, 12:51 PM   #10
Lets Go State!
PSUnick is a splendid one to beholdPSUnick is a splendid one to beholdPSUnick is a splendid one to beholdPSUnick is a splendid one to beholdPSUnick is a splendid one to beholdPSUnick is a splendid one to beholdPSUnick is a splendid one to behold

PSUnick's Tacoma Gallery
hey jester,

I am debating getting EZ Pass or Fast Lane. The following is the list of fees for the NY EZPass. Look at the PANYNJ monthly account service fee of $1. I don't believe the MA Fast Lane has this fee.

Per tag deposit (cash and check customers) $10.00 Per tag deposit (credit card customers) waived Cost of tag if defaced, damaged, lost or stolen: Interior $23.00 Exterior $33.00 Returned check fee $25.00 Monthly statement by mail, annual fee $6.00 Duplicate copy of Statement $2.00 PANYNJ monthly Account service fee $1.00 Account revocation fee $25.00 Tag retention fee Up to
$25.00 Other Tag misuse/violation administrative fees Up to
$50.00
Source: https://www.e-zpassny.com/en/about/terms_ind.shtml
Old 08-20-2010, 12:58 PM   #11
KodiakVA is on a distinguished road
KodiakVA's Tacoma Gallery
Have it and love it. Travel up north along the east coast from VA is a breeze with it.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:02 PM   #12
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
We have it...and don't even use it that much - but still love it. It's sooooo nice to whiz through the toll booths. We have one transponder that we move back-in-forth between vehicles (using 3m dual-lock).
Old 08-20-2010, 01:03 PM   #13
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i got rid of it.they double dip your account. take money when they please. not worth it for me
Old 08-20-2010, 01:07 PM   #14
81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
i have the IPass (IL). It also works in other states east of here.

i don't like tolls, but the ipass gets you a 50% discount on IL tolls.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:22 PM   #15
kxhansen is on a distinguished road
Name: Ken
kxhansen's Tacoma Gallery
Go With Triboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUnick View Post
hey jester,

Look at the PANYNJ monthly account service fee of $1. I don't believe the MA Fast Lane has this fee.
If you get it thru the Triboro Bridge and Tunnel Authority you don' pay this fee. Also, I don't think I pay the $6 annual fee for mailed statements, but I will have to check.

I've had it for almost ten years and love when I fly by eveyone waiting in line to pay cash. The big problem is that I no longer have a clue what the tolls are on the NJ Turnpike
Old 08-20-2010, 03:27 PM   #16
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
I have it. I run up and down the north east and dont even pay attention to the cost of each toll... Then again I dont pay the bill, the company does.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:22 AM   #17
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Casual user of EZ pass.....

We just took a long 11 hour trip up to Canada and couldn't be happier with the EasyPass. Thing saved us about 1 hour of time because we didn't have to sit in traffic lanes waiting to pay tolls/or get tickets.

It worked in NY and even worked immediately after we crossed the border into Canada!!!

Awesome!!!

Makes life easier also - cuz you're not afraid to 'get off' the toll highway to get something to eat simply because it takes too long to wait at the tolls.