Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

4th of July Plans - whaatzup or on the menu?

Old 07-02-2008, 05:15 AM   #1
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Question 4th of July Plans - whaatzup or on the menu?

Ok, lets get this party started ....What are TW members doing for the 4th? Discuss

... i'll start...fireworks on the 3rd, then a BBQ on the 4th, then a big ol' annual bash @ my best friend Bernie's with volleyball, horseshoes, a huge spread of food, lots of friends & the biggest badass display of works put on by a normal guy. He's a fireworks addict & a non-drinker thank god! I'm looking forward to it & the weather forecast shows S-U-N.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:17 AM   #2
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Going to the Firecracker 400 (Coke Zero 400) at Daytona! Wifey got the tickets for her Birthday!
Old 07-02-2008, 05:22 AM   #3
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
On the 4th we will be cooking and the kids will be playing with their fire works in the yard, later that night I will be poping for the kids out in the yard, uit is time for my daughter to go with her mom around 9, then the adults will be heading to Erath Pronounced E-wrath, for professional fireworks and adult beverages at the fair.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:55 AM   #4
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Pig roast friday night. Saturday is *up in the air* with the husband and myself. We might do some kayaking (for the first time) and smoke some meat on the smoker. Mmmm. We'll be enjoying the privacy. - before - My sister/husband and two kids are coming down from CT and my parents are coming up from VA - they're all staying at a huge rental property with pool, game room, etc the entire week. Sunday, I'll be heading over there to make bookooo food, drink bookoo bevvies, and just do NOTHING by the pool.

I'm sooo totally stoked - as tonight (12-8am) is my last night on this nasty shift. I'm off next week and they're giving me off both weekends!! I won't have to return to work for 10 days!! YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Gawd, I'm soo stoked!!

Other than that..I'll be entertaining the family all week. Hershey park, shopping, hanging out & doing nothing by the pool, tubing and gawd knows what else we can think of. I don't care...I'm off work all week!!!
Old 07-02-2008, 11:49 AM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
helping man DUI checkpoints from 8pm to 430am both fri and sat night
Old 07-02-2008, 11:52 AM   #6
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
drunken bike riding in newport FTW!
Old 07-02-2008, 12:26 PM   #7
Banchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud of

Name: Ron
Banchi94's Tacoma Gallery
Waxing the Taco Friday morning, BBQ in the afternoon, and possibly fireworks at Bandimere Speedway after the jetcar races. Golfing with the brothas on Saturday, and hopefully seeing "Hancock" or "Wanted" later that night.

Church on Sunday followed by flag football tournament. The rest of the day is open to whatever I wanna do.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:38 PM   #8
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
4th of July plans are no different then any other day's plans to me. My plan is to always get some he@d.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:58 PM   #9
thecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thecoldone06's Tacoma Gallery
Gettin' drunk and blowin' sh!t up! safely of course!
Old 07-02-2008, 01:55 PM   #10
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Working, doing a side job, color stamped concrete, tear out, form up and pour on the 5th, pressure wash on the 7th.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:04 PM   #11
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
sleeping late, grilling with the family, and getting crunk
Old 07-02-2008, 02:33 PM   #12
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
me and the father in law are gonna smoke 2 hams and make our bbq sauce all day tomorrow.....with beers in hand of course. then on the 4th.........we are gonna eat good at the lake, and drink the whole day. big ol' redneck lakehouse party!!! great times!!
Old 07-02-2008, 02:39 PM   #13
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
takin the jet ski out to gilligan's island and smokin some fattys.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:51 PM   #14
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I was going to take the Wife and some friends to the lake for some boating and jet skiing, followed by a BIG BBQ!, but I broke my rib, and separated some cartalige, so, BBQ, Poolside, and Fireworks.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:53 PM   #15
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Work! Woo! I may try to catch up with some parties afterward, however.
Old 07-02-2008, 04:00 PM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

im just hoping that some jackass tries to fight me so i can use my taser

thatll be more fun than any fireworks yall see
Old 07-02-2008, 05:00 PM   #17
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Erath Pronounced E-wrath
I know how to pronounce it. My dad was born in Erath county, Texas. Didn't know LA had anything by that name.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:03 PM   #18
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
im just hoping that some jackass tries to fight me so i can use my taser

thatll be more fun than any fireworks yall see
If only real life was like cartoons, you'd be seeing roman candles out of his eyes
Old 07-02-2008, 05:03 PM   #19
buyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nice

buyobuyo's Tacoma Gallery
Helping load and wire the town fireworks display Friday morning. After that nothing in particular planned. Maybe hit up the gun range. Probably shoot off some fireworks with friends. Maybe checkout the auto-x and drifting going on Saturday in ABQ if I feel like driving up.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:04 PM   #20
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
If only real life was like cartoons, you'd be seeing roman candles out of his eyes
i think i saw those come out of my eyes when i got hit with it