Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Traveling to Orlando Fl

Old 07-03-2008, 10:25 AM   #1
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Traveling to Orlando Fl

Well gents, im kinda pissed off, i was planning a trip to Orlando with my Gf and her two sisters, the plane is supposed to leave El Paso, Tx next Thursday, make a stop at Atlanta then to Orlando..... I currently travel to US with my USA B1/B2 VISA/BCC CARD or Laser Visa, when i want to go furhter the border line i have to ask for a permit at the border crossing, i think its US visit program, but now some people are telling me i have to take my Mexican Passport too, which i dont have and the tramit takes about 6 days, so it would arrive next monday at 4-5 pm which leaves me with very short time to travel to el paso 3-4hr, tramit the permit.... damn it!

anyone has information on wheter the passport requests??

Edit: am i making any sense???