Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

F****ing Bastards!!!!

Old 07-04-2008, 10:57 AM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
F****ing Bastards!!!!

So, I go out in front of my house this morning, and see my neighbor. He's pissed. Come to find out that some asshole stole his American flag that he had displayed in front of his house! This guy is a retired Vet, who is Proud to have served his country, and I am proud to have as a neighbor. And some Peice of SHIT stole his Flag! THE AMERICAN FLAG! Why would someone steal that!? I WISH I could have caught them! Can we all wish some cancer on these assholes?
Old 07-04-2008, 11:14 AM   #2
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
that is f***ed up. who steals an american flag? are they not proud to live in this country or what?
Old 07-04-2008, 12:10 PM   #4
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
That is ridiculous. That is like saying, I could have stolen your multi-thousand dollar car or broken into your house and taken your possessions, but instead I would rather take your pride in any way that I can. What a dirty thing to do.
Old 07-04-2008, 12:20 PM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
put another flag out......see if they come back...then attack with paint balls.
Old 07-04-2008, 12:38 PM   #6
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
put another flag out......see if they come back...then attack with paint balls.
Eh, that means waiting. I say - booby traps. Goonie's Style!

...on second thought, they might like the boobies too much.
Old 07-04-2008, 03:10 PM   #7
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We went out and got 2 more flags for his yard. They are'nt as majestic as his was, but I think he was happy that someone cared. Stealing the Flag is one thing, and a crappy thing at that, but, from a Vetteran, just before Indapendance day? I have pics of that Flag, and it was unique, hand made. Breaks my heart that someone would do that. We found foot prints of the person that did it. They had to stand on his fence in order to reach it. I hope they get an infection and loose their junk.
Old 07-04-2008, 03:21 PM   #8
WESTern Alliance: NORCAL COAST
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeefTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
We went out and got 2 more flags for his yard.
Thats cool of you to replace them we need more neighbor's like you good job.

Old 07-04-2008, 03:26 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefTaco View Post
Thats cool of you to replace them we need more neighbor's like you good job.

Just doing what is right. I have the MOST respect for our Vets, and ALL military personel. When I saw my neighbors face, it was horrible.
Old 07-04-2008, 06:08 PM   #11
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Thats a damn shame. Glad to hear you replaced it, thats a nice thing to do. There's not enough good negibhors anymore. They should be hanged by the neck until dead for stealing his flag.
Hanged by the neck until they are dead ! yes that's the answer, and then have a sign stating that this POS stole my flag, and if someone wants the same treatment, bring it !!
Old 07-04-2008, 06:23 PM   #12
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
WOW chris! Thats a total f**ky move by what I can guarantee you was a friggin FLAG HATER! NOBODY steals another guy's flag to use it themselves-people who proudly fly a flag have the integrity to get their own! The vermin that took his flag did it to make a statement and remove the sentiment that flag represents. That's the worst bottom feeding scum you'll ever know. They took more than just your neighbor's that night for sure! This is what we Americans get for bending over backwards for scum. Sorry folks-for the anger especially today...our day
Old 07-04-2008, 07:44 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
WOW chris! Thats a total f**ky move by what I can guarantee you was a friggin FLAG HATER! NOBODY steals another guy's flag to use it themselves-people who proudly fly a flag have the integrity to get their own! The vermin that took his flag did it to make a statement and remove the sentiment that flag represents. That's the worst bottom feeding scum you'll ever know. They took more than just your neighbor's that night for sure! This is what we Americans get for bending over backwards for scum. Sorry folks-for the anger especially today...our day
Exactilly how I feel, Frank! Makes me sick.
Old 07-04-2008, 08:39 PM   #15

gone but not forgotten

Here are some pics of the Flag that was stolen.....

Old 07-04-2008, 08:44 PM   #16
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Man, what a bunch of crap people pull today.
Sounds like you turned it around for him
Sorry that happened to your neighbor
Old 07-04-2008, 09:06 PM   #17
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Here are some pics of the Flag that was stolen.....
Chris, good job buddy!
Old 07-04-2008, 09:10 PM   #18

The Flag had a Bronze Eagle on the top of the pole. If anyone knows a place that may have one like it, please let me know. Im going to see if my neighbors can all pull together and replace it. Im not letting this go!
Old 07-04-2008, 09:10 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
Chris, good job buddy!
Thank you, MM.
Old 07-04-2008, 09:13 PM   #20
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Chris can you roundabout ask your neighbor where he got his flag?