Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Press Charges...yey or ney?

Old 08-28-2010, 09:01 PM   #21
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
dude threats on your gf...not cool
Old 08-28-2010, 09:02 PM   #22
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
at first...i would say no... but because the guy was a jackass.... i would
Old 08-28-2010, 09:02 PM   #23
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Yea he messed with Mama bear....Papa bear is pissed
Old 08-28-2010, 09:04 PM   #24
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The way I see it...he threatened her with a lethal weapon....what would that charge be???
Old 08-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #25
STravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
STravis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Press charges. If it were me, The owner of the Pit would be burrying his dog about now.....
Same here.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:39 PM   #27
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
i would absolutely press charges. what if your dog was a 4mo old baby? he had complete disregard for you and your g/f and even threatened you with a potentially deadly object
Old 08-28-2010, 09:42 PM   #28
n00b
TacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud of

Navy: Damage controlman 2nd class and builder 2nd class. FFG 46 and CBMU303 Det A
Name: Rich
TacoRich's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't even pause to think about it. I would press the charges faster than a bullet. Do it. And make it hurt.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:45 PM   #29
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Press charges. If it were me, The owner of the Pit would be burrying his dog about now.....
x2
Old 08-28-2010, 09:48 PM   #30
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: From the Mojave desert now in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia
desertdude59's Tacoma Gallery
His word against yours, but I'd still do it.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:50 PM   #31
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
threatened to sick his dog on your gf? sue the motha. use it in court against him. pics of german shepherd?
Old 08-28-2010, 09:53 PM   #32
005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

005Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Proof or it didn't happen.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:28 AM   #34
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Toyotacrawler;2115322]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
What Jen said. I'd file a complaint about a viscous dog. Is there a leash law?

Yep! There is a leash law and Link was on leash the entire time.
I figured your dog was on a leash. Just asking, because if there was no leash law you might have a harder time. But since his dog was off leash....
Old 08-29-2010, 06:43 AM   #35
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
Definately press charges. Contact the prosecuter and ask that a deal be offered to the offending human. "Send the dog to behaviour modification (at owners expense) and when completed the dog must be given a new and better home, and the owner must pay doggie support for 6 months!" This jackass has no idea what he can be charged with. Personally if I still stood behind a badge I'd hit him with a felony (Harboring a vicious animal and assault with a deadly weapon) to get him to cooperate with the prosecutor and cost him some bucks so he can understand the ramifications of his actions. Maybe even include some classes for the handler to go to at his expense to help him better understand what he did!...I'd like to punch that MF (human) right in the nose---he doesn't deserve it---he earned it!
Old 08-29-2010, 07:07 AM   #36
Bobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant future

Army: C Co, 2nd Bat 75th Inf
Name: Bobo
Bobo_1's Tacoma Gallery
Yes!
Old 08-29-2010, 07:09 AM   #37
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
id kill the dog myself
Old 08-29-2010, 07:21 AM   #38
She's got the jimmy legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 005Tacoma View Post
Proof or it didn't happen.
Cops came and pulled over the subjects vehicle(They tried to leave). Also there was a B-day party in the park with at least 50 witnesses. There were mom's yelling for there kids to come here...it was crazy!
Old 08-29-2010, 07:27 AM   #39
brow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud of

Name: Andy
brow's Tacoma Gallery
I've owned two pits myself, and I wouldn't hesitate to call the cops on that moron. Chances are there won't be any actual charges for your case, but at least it will be on file showing a pattern for the next time this idiots dog does something like that.
Old 08-29-2010, 07:29 AM   #40
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
Cops came and pulled over the subjects vehicle(They tried to leave). Also there was a B-day party in the park with at least 50 witnesses. There were mom's yelling for there kids to come here...it was crazy!
yep... definitely press charges... what if the dog decided to go "nibble" on one of those kids.. I would press charges on everything you possibly can