Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Press Charges...yey or ney?

Old 08-28-2010, 09:33 PM   #1
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Press Charges...yey or ney?

Today at the municiple park here in town a pit bull attacked our German Shepherd which is 4 months old. He attacked with no warning...owner had him off leash....and did not attempt to get him off my dog. I had to throw the Right hook to the jaw for the FN Pit to release. The owner of the Pit said that it was our dogs fault for looking at his dog wrong....WTF? Also...he proclaimed that if my girlfriend did not stop following him he would sick the leashed pit (which was larger) on her....(thats a threat!) She was only following to get their tag number because the owner didnt think what his dog did was a big deal. On a side note...the owner said he had control of his mutt...yeah thats obvious...he attacked another dog...thats good control..fn idiot....

So to sum it up...would you or wouldnt you press charges?
Old 08-28-2010, 09:35 PM   #2
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
yes just because hes a dick
Old 08-28-2010, 09:38 PM   #3
cankel is on a distinguished road
cankel's Tacoma Gallery
yeaah u should just to piss him off
Old 08-28-2010, 09:38 PM   #4
w103tws will become famous soon enoughw103tws will become famous soon enough
w103tws's Tacoma Gallery
absolutely!!!

Our dog is part of my family, if anything happened to him, I would pursue it just as I would if it had involved my wife.

What if next time his dog attacks a child for "looking at it wrong" If you have sufficient information on the owner, pursue it!
Old 08-28-2010, 09:39 PM   #5
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to first off say thanks for not taking the normal approach and condemning the dog (pit bull.) This is entirely the owners fault as is every other instance related to an animal doing wrong. I have a multiple "pit bull" home and would never consider this your fault. Nor have I had an accident within my own home that couldn't have been prevented. I would certainly persue legal action.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:40 PM   #6
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
What Jen said. I'd file a complaint about a viscous dog. Is there a leash law?

Hope your pup is ok and not scared of other dogs in the future.

My dog was attacked by a dog before and is now afraid of dogs running up to her.

I carry Halt and have used it on other dogs that are unleashed and come up to my dogs. It doesn't hurt them, but it makes them think twice about coming closer. Pepper spray would work too
Old 08-28-2010, 09:45 PM   #7
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
For a dog to be labeled as dangerous or vicious there has to be, in most cases a few reports against the dog, at which time the owner would have to take additional precautions when his dog is out as well as face more severe penalties if an accident does occur. I would certainly see what steps you need to take to have this done. You could be the one they were waiting for. IMHO a pit bull breed should never be off leash! They were at one time bred to be do aggressive same as a hunting dog wants to hunt these wish to fight other dogs. You never know when they may feel the need.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:46 PM   #9
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
I would like to first off say thanks for not taking the normal approach and condemning the dog (pit bull.) This is entirely the owners fault as is every other instance related to an animal doing wrong. I have a multiple "pit bull" home and would never consider this your fault. Nor have I had an accident within my own home that couldn't have been prevented. I would certainly persue legal action.
Yea, It's completely the owners fault and I think the owner needs to loose his right to own these dogs. These are the type owners that give pits a bad rep.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:46 PM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Press charges. If it were me, The owner of the Pit would be burrying his dog about now.....
Old 08-28-2010, 09:46 PM   #11
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
yes
Old 08-28-2010, 09:51 PM   #13
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I would press charges. I would like to hear his defense though..."His dog looked at mine wrong." This guys is a joke and shouldn't be aloud to own a dog.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:53 PM   #14
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
i would have bashed the pitbulls skull in and that would be the end of it . I hate stupid F$#king people.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:54 PM   #15
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
The owner has No Clue about controlling a dog if it was able to attack the pup, I would suspect he would also be just as clueless if a toddler approached his dog, and he would probably blame the kid also just like he is saying your pup looked at him wrong.
File a report
Old 08-28-2010, 09:55 PM   #16
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
I sure would no one mess's with my 2 babies
Old 08-28-2010, 09:55 PM   #17
She's got the jimmy legs

[quote=ImpulseRed008;2115283]What Jen said. I'd file a complaint about a viscous dog. Is there a leash law?

Yep! There is a leash law and Link was on leash the entire time.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:57 PM   #18
She's got the jimmy legs

I'm glad you guys agree...we are going to the police station in the morning. This guys gonna have a bad Sunday.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:00 PM   #20
dmhi54 is on a distinguished road
dmhi54's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, file a complaint/charge. Not only is he a dick, he's an arrogant one.