Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

F****ING BASTARDS! Part 2

Old 07-06-2008, 03:33 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
F****ING BASTARDS! Part 2

Its nice to see how everyone was pissed about what happened to my neighbors Flag. Thanks to tigerfan00 for giving me a link to a Flag carried at Lowes.
UPDATE:
I went to Lowes and got an arm full of the Flags Tigerfan00 turned me on to.
I came home and began working on removeing the Flag mount that was torn to shit from the Flag theft. As I finished the removal of the mount, My Neghbor came home. He was pushing his Wife (who is in a wheel chair), up to the house and saw my ladder and tools. He thanked me for removeing his torn up mount, saying that it was too hot for him to do it. I told him to wait a min. as I had something to show him (I had the new mount already installed at this point). He waited under his tree with his Wife, and when I came from around the corner carying his NEW FLAG, He and his wife were amazed!
They were speachless, and deeply touched. He started trying to say something about "paying you back", when I told him "This is from the folks on Tacoma World". "You fought for this Flag, Im not going to let some piece of shit take it from you. I bought enough that if they keep stealing it, We will keep replaceing it!". When I grabbed my ladder and started wlking to my house, I looked back to see him in the grass, and staring up at the Flag! No shit, it brought a tear to my eye. After a little bit, I went over and asked to take his picture with it, so I'll have a couple of pics. in a little bit. His Wife came out and wanted our website info, so, She may be on here soon.
Thanks again ALL!
This site ROCKS!

Old 07-06-2008, 03:40 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Its nice to see how everyone was pissed about what happened to my neighbors Flag. Thanks to tigerfan00 for giving me a link to a Flag carried at Lowes.
UPDATE:
I came home and began working on removeing the Flag mount that was torn to shit from the Flag theft. As I finished the removal of the mount, My Neghbor came home. He was pushing his Wife (who is in a wheel chair), up to the house and saw my ladder and tools. He thanked me for removeing his torn up mount, saying that it was too hot for him to do it. I told him to wait a min. as I had something to show him (I had the new mount already installed at this point). He waited under his tree with his Wife, and when I came from around the corner carying his NEW FLAG, He and his wife were amazed!
They were speachless, and deeply touched. He started trying to say something about "paying you back", when I told him "This is from the folks on Tacoma World". "You fought for this Flag, Im not going to let some piece of shit take it from you. I bought enough that if they keep stealing it, We will keep replaceing it!". When I grabbed my ladder and started wlking to my house, I looked back to see him in the grass, and staring up at the Flag! No shit, it brought a tear to my eye. After a little bit, I went over and asked to take his picture with it, so I'll have a couple of pics. in a little bit. His Wife came out and wanted our website info, so, She may be on here soon.
Thanks again ALL!
This site ROCKS!
i can say this for all..............we are proud of ya chris!!!!!
Old 07-06-2008, 03:42 PM   #3
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
UPDATE:
Thanks again ALL!
This site ROCKS!
Well Chris this certainly proves that you are one-of-a-kind. That particular neighborhood is very fortunate to have you in it! I'm glad you were there for that hero of a Gent! Also proud of you for such an effort in bringing some kind of better ending to this travesty!
Old 07-06-2008, 03:42 PM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i can say this for all..............we are proud of ya chris!!!!!
Thank you.
Its nothing any of you wouldnt have done! WHich is why its from all of us!
Old 07-06-2008, 03:45 PM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thank you.
Its nothing any of you wouldnt have done! WHich is why its from all of us!
i'd still like to see the asshole that that messed with the flag and give him a good ol' carolina sized redneck ass whoopin!!!!

still man......alotta people wouldnt have bothered to have the decency to do what you did.............some people just know nothing about pride anymore!!!! kudos to ya still bro!!
Old 07-06-2008, 03:45 PM   #6
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
duuude... knot on my throat, rep for you...
Old 07-06-2008, 03:46 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by it's in coma View Post

i got that too when i read it man...........................
Old 07-06-2008, 03:46 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Well Chris this certainly proves that you are one-of-a-kind. That particular neighborhood is very fortunate to have you in it! I'm glad you were there for that hero of a Gent! Also proud of you for such an effort in bringing some kind of better ending to this travisty!
Thank you, Frank. I shouldnt be "one-of-a-kind". We are all in the same boat in this country. We may have different belifes, personalities, tastes in food, etc., but we are all Americans! If someone does something to a neighbor, or a friend, they may as well have done it to me. And YOU DONT TAKE THE FLAG FROM A VETTERAN! My Neighbor is sitting on his patio ejoying his new Flag right now. His shotgun right next to his chair.
Old 07-06-2008, 03:48 PM   #9

hey chris, gotta say........we owe ya some beers bud!!!
Old 07-06-2008, 03:49 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by it's in coma View Post
Quote:
I STILL have a knot in my throat! Thanks, guys!
Old 07-06-2008, 03:50 PM   #11

Quote:
hey chris, gotta say........we owe ya some beers bud!!!
Just look twards AZ, and give a toast!
Old 07-06-2008, 03:52 PM   #12
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thank you, Frank. I shouldnt be "one-of-a-kind". We are all in the same boat in this country. We may have different belifes, personalities, tastes in food, etc., but we are all Americans! If someone does something to a neighbor, or a friend, they may as well have done it to me. And YOU DONT TAKE THE FLAG FROM A VETTERAN! My Neighbor is sitting on his patio ejoying his new Flag right now. His shotgun right next to his chair.
Agreed. By the way-something we haven't mentioned yet...CARMA! Oh yes, ladies and germs, a heartless act of this magnatude WILL be repaid to this rat who did this-for sure
Old 07-06-2008, 03:57 PM   #13

Quote:
Agreed. By the way-something we haven't mentioned yet...CARMA! Oh yes, ladies and germs, a heartless act of this magnatude WILL be repaid to this rat who did this-for sure
I wish I could be the one to give out the check.
Old 07-06-2008, 03:59 PM   #14

Quote:
I wish I could be the one to give out the check.
You never know-this BONEHEAD may walk right into your sights one day!
Old 07-06-2008, 03:59 PM   #15

Quote:
You never know-this BONEHEAD may walk right into your sights one day!
Ah, to dream.........
Old 07-06-2008, 04:04 PM   #16
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
You kick ass, Chris, props to you!
Old 07-06-2008, 04:15 PM   #17
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:

Same here.... Too bad I already repped him.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:18 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
Same here.... Too bad I already repped him.
maybe when i repped him......it counted for both of us man!!
Old 07-06-2008, 04:21 PM   #20

Quote:
maybe when i repped him......it counted for both of us man!!
I would love to see Chris with 5 bars by the end of the day!!