Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

UGgggg work today

Old 07-07-2008, 07:03 AM   #1
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
UGgggg work today

OH man, what a weekend. 4 days of drinking and partying and I wanted to sleep in instead of coming to work today.

Fireworks everynight, parades, bands, beach and to top it off we went boating yesterday. I'm tired and want to go home. Anyone else?
Old 07-07-2008, 07:35 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I have a broken rib, and torn cartalige in my chest, so My weekend was uneventfull. I wanted to go boating, byt the Dr. said Nope. I think I would welcome work right now.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:32 AM   #3
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
OH man, what a weekend. 4 days of drinking and partying and I wanted to sleep in instead of coming to work today.

Fireworks everynight, parades, bands, beach and to top it off we went boating yesterday. I'm tired and want to go home. Anyone else?

Woo Hoo, sounds like you had fun if you're wiped like that! Live live to the fullest & with a smile is my motto!!!
Old 07-07-2008, 08:40 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like work is your vacation. I know I'll be better rested after a work week than I would be a weekend at home.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:43 AM   #5
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
sounds like work is your vacation. I know I'll be better rested after a work week than I would be a weekend at home.

Exactly....that's how it is now-a-days. With the wife always having a list of chores to do and kids events and great weather etc. Its always ON!!
Old 07-07-2008, 08:46 AM   #6
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
well good weekend here also i sure the hell dont want to be here at work not much going on at work
Old 07-07-2008, 03:29 PM   #7
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Speaking of work did you find another one ?
Old 07-07-2008, 03:37 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
the weekend was great..........damn i dont wanna go back to work tomorrow!!!
Old 07-07-2008, 07:18 PM   #9
nagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 173rd Airborne, Pathfinder, MACV
Name: George
nagelg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to nagelg
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post

We were in Wis this weekend...wild.

At the store Saturday buying beer, along with about 50 other people my son commented "Only in rural Wisconsin can you see a 17 year old standing in the checkout line next to a cop, with a 12 pak of Bud under his arm"
Old 07-08-2008, 04:43 AM   #10
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still on vacation!!!

The weekend was nice....peacful. My husband and I got to do some stuff together. Saturday, my sister/husband and their two kids (whom I haven't seen in 5 years) came to PA from CT. My parents came up from VA also. They're all staying in a vacation home w/ pool.

All week I'll be hanging out with the family...doing the 'touristy' stuff that I normally don't do because I've *been there done that* since I live here.

Hershey Park will be sometime this week.....just waiting for the weather to be a bit better. Haven't been to Hershey Park in YEARS. They've added a lot of stuff - including some new roller coasters and a water park. I used to love coasters - but now (since ear surgery), I get dizzy easier. So I might just avoid the roller coasters. The waterpark? I'm there!

It's actually nice to see the family and still be able to drive home every night to our peaceful house.
Old 07-08-2008, 04:59 AM   #11
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
I'm still on vacation!!!

Hershey Park will be sometime this week.....just waiting for the weather to be a bit better. Haven't been to Hershey Park in YEARS. They've added a lot of stuff - including some new roller coasters and a water park.
Hersey Park? Haven't been there in awhile myself. I did training at both Indiantown Gap & Carlisle Barracks in the early 90s & on one of the few & far between "off days" a group of us checked out all the Hersey stuff. Beautiful country!

Sounds like you did & still are having a great vacation... water park in this heat & humidity sounds perfect
Old 07-08-2008, 05:31 AM   #12
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post
Hersey Park? Haven't been there in awhile myself. I did training at both Indiantown Gap & Carlisle Barracks in the early 90s & on one of the few & far between "off days" a group of us checked out all the Hersey stuff. Beautiful country!
Do you have connections at Indiantown Gap?? .... I've driven in & around those areas a few years back. I was on public roads and didn't pass any gates. I was drooling at the amount of land out there that's begging to be driven on. I saw a Tank drive across the road behind me. Neat!

To get permission to ride around on that land - would be a fricken miracle!!
Old 07-08-2008, 06:41 AM   #13
Wag More Bark Less

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Do you have connections at Indiantown Gap?? .... I've driven in & around those areas a few years back. I was on public roads and didn't pass any gates. I was drooling at the amount of land out there that's begging to be driven on. I saw a Tank drive across the road behind me. Neat!

To get permission to ride around on that land - would be a fricken miracle!!
I wish!

Funny, the stuff I've seen, mountain bikers & once a van with tourists! (Pre 9/11, they had stopped using gate guards???) Not at that Gap tho! Yeah some nice territory the gov has but wouldn't want to wander into an impact zone.