1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

So Fing pissed off CAR Keyed

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by REVHARD25, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Jul 7, 2008 at 8:52 PM
    REVHARD25

REVHARD25 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    so cal
    Vehicle:
    RUGGED TRAIL PACKAGE
    Tint on front windows. Dnx7120 kenwood. Rear tsb springs. Wet okoles seat covers UWS truck box Weathertech floor mats TSB floor mat hook grommets Satoshi grill AFE drop in filter Fumoto drain valve Bed mat
    I was doing a good deed on sunday by washing my girl friends car that i had bought her a while ago. Then come to find out that after i got it clean, i could see a huge KEY scrape along the whole right side of the car and even went all the way up to the trunk. im so pissed, why the hell would anyone do this. Whenever i look at her car i am so mad. Its a 98 volvo so its not worth really repainting the whole car. Any wise ideas please?? its deep in some places and not so deep in others ..to me it looks like a pen with a sharp edge.

2. Jul 7, 2008 at 9:57 PM
    Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Rocklin, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2001 prerunner doublecab limited
    2001 with; cat-back side-swept twin exhaust, elbow mod, Westin bullbar with Hella 450 driving lights, Snugtop XTR camper shell, TRD off-road 2x4-black beauty.
    I sure wish I had an answer other than you gotta paint it. Ive seen futile attempts at spotting the damage but it winds up looking worse:(

Products Discussed in

To Top