Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Tacoma VS Flyin' Debris - Round One

Old 07-08-2008, 07:33 AM   #1
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Tacoma VS Flyin' Debris - Round One

Yesterday while doing my landscaping business, my Tacoma DC took on this guy that flew out my mower over 100'. Luckily, it caught my drivers side rear door handle . I didn't see it eject, just the noise when it hit the door, mind you, heard over the motor & with ear protection! A huge freakin bang! Looked to see the wood chunk bouncing on the ground near my tacoma. Holy Crap!

I had done my usual ground sweep prior to firing up the machine, plus I usually park out of the way. (The Army made me anal that way ~ PMCS/Safety/Risk Analysis ). My worst fear, stuff flyin' through the air with speed! The chunk was tucked down into the turf & I'm so glad it didn't take out anyone, a window...this client's house is mega $$. Let me tell you, I double checked the grounds & moved my truck. Tacoma door handles? - TOUGH!!!

Old 07-08-2008, 07:41 AM   #2
Chomag will become famous soon enough
Chomag's Tacoma Gallery
Saved by the door handle! Man that was close, that thing could have done some realy big damage. Glad everything tuned out ok. Do you think that some "Back to black" will restore your handle?
Old 07-08-2008, 07:44 AM   #3
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
Saved by the door handle! Man that was close, that thing could have done some realy big damage. Glad everything tuned out ok. Do you think that some "Back to black" will restore your handle?
Thank you, great idea on the B2B!