LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

home security camera??

Old 09-08-2010, 10:02 PM   #21
sHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
sHiBby's Tacoma Gallery
you should go with the motion camera =) and if you were living here in az have your little 12 gauge with ya =P
Old 09-08-2010, 10:06 PM   #22
$enior M3MB3R
jdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant future

Name: John
jdickey03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-frax View Post
I think that is the main reason they targeted your truck was because of the double din. when they got spooked, they probably just grabbed your bag and jammed. I've been wanting a double din but always afraid some low life would break in and take which would be a waste of my hard earned cash. the other thing i'm afraid of is a thief taking my catalytic converters....been trying to get metalmiller to make a cover for me.
where in california are you? I live in Humboldt County and i haven't heard of anyone stealing catalytic converters up here. But this is a ass-load of car thefts. and i also think its cause i have a double din. But it sucks they were in my driveway!! like they had to get out of the car or walk up my driveway to see it.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:08 PM   #23
$enior M3MB3R
jdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sHiBby View Post
you should go with the motion camera =) and if you were living here in az have your little 12 gauge with ya =P
yeah i've got the motion light, but i think the motion camera would be a good idea, and i've got the 20 gauge. just because its smaller. or i guess i could use my easton maple wood bat
Old 09-08-2010, 10:15 PM   #24
t-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdickey03 View Post
where in california are you? I live in Humboldt County and i haven't heard of anyone stealing catalytic converters up here. But this is a ass-load of car thefts. and i also think its cause i have a double din. But it sucks they were in my driveway!! like they had to get out of the car or walk up my driveway to see it.
dang, you're way up there. i'm down in the san gabriel valley. yeah cat theft was big in 08 but has died down a bit. but the sad news is that most cat thefts are Tacomas and 4runners than any other vehicle. a dude on here MetalMiller makes skids and i've been trying to get him to make one for the cats but he' s super busy. yeah that is a scary thought of how close they were to your house...i mean on your property. i saw on ebay that they make double din covers that make it look like you have an old stereo.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:26 PM   #25
$enior M3MB3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-frax View Post
dang, you're way up there. i'm down in the san gabriel valley. yeah cat theft was big in 08 but has died down a bit. but the sad news is that most cat thefts are Tacomas and 4runners than any other vehicle. a dude on here MetalMiller makes skids and i've been trying to get him to make one for the cats but he' s super busy. yeah that is a scary thought of how close they were to your house...i mean on your property. i saw on ebay that they make double din covers that make it look like you have an old stereo.
yeah i've looked at the fake covers. might be worth it..
Old 09-08-2010, 10:26 PM   #26
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about this. I bet those books cost almost as much as your HU. This is one reason I was hesitant to install a aftermarket HU in my truck. But this is exactly why I'm thankful I have a garage big enough for my wifes 4Runner & my Tacoma. My neighborhood has had tons of vandalism (spray painting cars & crap) and car break in's.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:29 PM   #27
$enior M3MB3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonTacoma View Post
Sorry to hear about this. I bet those books cost almost as much as your HU. This is one reason I was hesitant to install a aftermarket HU in my truck. But this is exactly why I'm thankful I have a garage big enough for my wifes 4Runner & my Tacoma. My neighborhood has had tons of vandalism (spray painting cars & crap) and car break in's.
the books were a little less. i went yesterday and picked up new books and it came out to a little under 400. But still..now thats around 800 dollars that I owe on books! my garage isnt big enough to fit my truck in