Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Honeymoon ideas?

Old 09-10-2010, 07:38 AM   #21
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
I'd say Bora Bora but thats well over a 10hr flight!
Old 09-10-2010, 09:15 AM   #22
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcp17420 View Post
Couples Swept Away Resort - Jamaica Its All-inclusive, and couples only ! They treat you like a king. I've had two of my friends go. They said it was great ! Im going in March. Its our 1 year anniversary.
One of my best friends just went there for his. He couldn't think of a single bad thing to say about it! He said they spoil ya there.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:57 AM   #23
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul's TRD View Post
Take a cruise with Royal Caribbean. That's what my wife and I do every year and did on our honeymoon 7 years ago. you'll probably spend less than 2500.oo with flight and cruise for two, have a real good time. have breakfast/lunch/dinner included everyday. bars galore. entertainment and you'll get to see at least 3 different locations. I've been on 6 cruises and have never regreted any one of them. Good partying too.
Absolutely concur. My wife and I cruise with Royal Carribean and Celebrity Cruise lines at least twice per year. Where can you go to so many tropical places and have to pack and unpack only once ?
Old 09-10-2010, 10:01 AM   #24
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=pudge151;2157496]
Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter247 View Post
Riviera Maya Mexico. I went there for my honeymoon last Oct....

best bang for your buck right there. my wife and I have been on a few trips, St Thomas, Jamaica, Cozumel, Bahamas... and the Cancun Mexico area is what we like best far and away. except the four seasons in Maui Hawaii... we go back every year now to Cancun. its cheap, tons to do, beaches are nice, water is blue. there are tons on places in cancun itself and a little south is riviera maya, there is aplace called the excellence that is very nice and all inclusive for only 1-2 k a week
Speaking of Cancun, you may want to check out Tulum, Mexico. Besides the Mayan ruins there, it is considered one of the top 10 most beautiful beaches in the world and there are pleny of all-inclusive resorts near there.....
Old 09-10-2010, 11:25 AM   #25
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNakedBooda View Post
Absolutely concur. My wife and I cruise with Royal Carribean and Celebrity Cruise lines at least twice per year. Where can you go to so many tropical places and have to pack and unpack only once ?
I've been on Royal Carribean and Carnival before. Cruises are ok, but they just aren't "my thing." I'm more of the get somewhere, and stay there type person. Thanks for the input though. Maybe I'll try another cruise one day.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:27 PM   #26
Waikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Waikoloa Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyman89 View Post
Never gone there but sure have thought about it. It has all inclusive.

http://www.sandals.com/
Been to Sandals St Lucia Halcyon twice. Honeymoon and 5 year anniv. WELL worth every penny.