Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Rattle snake

Old 09-08-2010, 11:50 AM   #21
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
I yet to see rattle snakes in my area. But when I was out past Phoenix at my old place if you were looking you would find one. I have a 3 ft skin an rattle in the garage.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:04 PM   #22
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
are you kidding me no f35king way i hate snakes
I DONT DO SNAKES
Old 09-08-2010, 12:59 PM   #23
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
are you kidding me no f35king way i hate snakes
I DONT DO SNAKES
They are alot nicer than spiders.....
Old 09-08-2010, 01:02 PM   #24
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
They are alot nicer than spiders.....
ill take a spider over a snake any day
Old 09-08-2010, 01:04 PM   #25
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

x2 and get those damn spiders in the backyard that are the size of a quarter.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:04 PM   #26
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
id deal with a spider b4 i deal with a damn snake as long as its not on me im all good
Old 09-08-2010, 01:07 PM   #27
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not me.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:08 PM   #28

just keep that thing away from me and all is good
Old 09-08-2010, 01:17 PM   #29
McTrauma is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
McTrauma's Tacoma Gallery
Aww they're not so bad...

Here is a nice little Crotalus Ruber I caught a few months ago...
Attached Thumbnails
Rattle snake-hold.jpg   Rattle snake-fangs.jpg  
Old 09-08-2010, 01:20 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrauma View Post
Aww they're not so bad...

Here is a nice little Crotalus Ruber I caught a few months ago...
yeah well theres just something not right with you
Did you not hear me the 1st time get that thing away from me
Old 09-08-2010, 08:46 PM   #31
Wolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Wolfman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
did you skin the snake and dry it out?

Nope. We did good by saving the rattle. None of us have much of a stomach for skinning animals.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:48 PM   #32
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Out here in California we have a ranch at fresno, and after complaints of gun shots on our 35 acre ranch we are now demoted to using shovels and it is not reassuring.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:53 PM   #33
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I see em all the time out here in AZ...heres a pic from one last week. He was warming himself on the asphalt after a rain

Almost ran the little shit over It was around 5 foot I suppose

Old 09-08-2010, 09:00 PM   #34
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post

Buddy from work.

I'd be more afraid of him than the snake

That guys a beast!!!
Old 09-08-2010, 09:01 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
x2 and get those damn spiders in the backyard that are the size of a quarter.
fuck that...i'd move!
Old 09-08-2010, 09:23 PM   #37
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery

I was changing my oil around last Easter on a warm sunny day and was lying under the truck to remove drain plug. When I crawled from under the truck there was a baby copperhead that was ready to crawl under the truck (maybe up the pant-leg of my shorts).

I hate snakes and needles to say ... I was not happy. Lots of snakes here in GA, lots of them.

PS .. Last week, we saw a 6 foot long black snake from the patio deck. It was just patrolling the area in the back of the house where the woods are.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:19 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I see em all the time out here in AZ...heres a pic from one last week. He was warming himself on the asphalt after a rain

Almost ran the little shit over It was around 5 foot I suppose

5foot NO WAY IM OUT OF THERE
Old 09-09-2010, 04:21 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
If it werent for snakes than the friggin rats and mice would take over the world. P.S. I FKN HATE SPIDERS!!!!!
yeah yeah buh buh just keep the damn thing away from me