Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Curious who gave me Bad rep??

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 12:28 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Curious who gave me Bad rep??

Im sorry that you dont care to view a nice ass. You simply could of asked me to remove my avatar. There really was NO need to give me a bad rep. We're all friends here.

Old 07-09-2008, 12:30 PM   #2
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Im sorry that you dont care to view a nice ass. You simply could of asked me to remove my avatar. There really was NO need to give me a bad rep. We're all friends here.

i thought u've had the night rider one for a while?

Old 07-09-2008, 12:31 PM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I miss that ass.

Old 07-09-2008, 12:33 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i thought u've had the night rider one for a while?

NAw..i changed to knight rider after someone was offended....

Old 07-09-2008, 12:34 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
do you do everything you're told?

Old 07-09-2008, 12:35 PM   #6
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
I was a fan of the avatar, and had wondered where it went.

Old 07-09-2008, 12:35 PM   #7
nagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 173rd Airborne, Pathfinder, MACV
Name: George
nagelg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to nagelg
I think your new avitar is REALLY offensive! Put the old one back up.

Old 07-09-2008, 12:36 PM   #8
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
. Unless it was Bob or a mod, who cares. If it's really that offensive I'm sure Bob or the mods will let you know.

Old 07-09-2008, 12:37 PM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post

no, but I do try to respect others and I enjoy this forum...

Old 07-09-2008, 12:40 PM   #10
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
If your leaving neg. rep, be a man (or if your a women, be a woman) and leave your name.

Neon, I just sent some rep your way to counteract the neg. rep. Enjoy.

Old 07-09-2008, 12:43 PM   #11
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
If your leaving neg. rep, be a man (or if your a women, be a woman) and leave your name.

Neon, I just sent some rep your way to counteract the neg. rep. Enjoy.

lol, thx man. I will have a ton of fun with that rep!

Old 07-09-2008, 12:45 PM   #12
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
that's it, I'm closing this thread. This is all just a meager attempt at rep whoring.

Old 07-09-2008, 12:48 PM   #14
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i do like mpj2 and ridgerunner do and leave my name in there...good or bad...although i dont think i've left neg rep, unless they were being a complete tool

Old 07-09-2008, 01:28 PM   #15
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
That's weak-sauce man! I rep'd you some pos rep and I always leave my name when I rep.

Old 07-09-2008, 01:29 PM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i think we all need a refresher as to what the "offensive" avatar was

Old 07-09-2008, 01:36 PM   #17
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I'm all for the hotties in the avitars, but sometimes you have to be a little careful when you're reading the forum at work.

I absolutely did NOT give you negative rep... I'd be a man and contact you if I had a real problem.

Old 07-09-2008, 01:40 PM   #18
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
I've tapped that ass, bring it back. F**K the dude that left you a neg rep, probably bats for the other team anyways LOL

Old 07-09-2008, 01:41 PM   #19
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i think we all need a refresher as to what the "offensive" avatar was

Heres a LARGE pic of it... Dimples kinda look like a basketball huh

Old 07-09-2008, 01:41 PM   #20
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Sheeze, I would give you some rep, but I'm all out. I had to pay the bills! I'll get you some tomorrow IF you put dat azz back on your avatar.

Closed Thread