Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Gardening forums?

Old 09-08-2010, 09:08 AM   #1
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Gardening forums?

now that i have some land i really want to start a nice garden. anyone belong to or know of any really good gardening forums out there?
Old 09-08-2010, 09:19 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Next your gonna want a Purse forum.....Sned Martha Stewart a PM...maybe you two can have lunch.....
Old 09-08-2010, 09:20 AM   #3
Oh yeah!
rb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
rb11701's Tacoma Gallery
Once you get your garden all set, and before planting season gets here have a soil analysis done. It will tell you what you are lacking and what to you will need to add. Always remeber to rotate crops if possible. Oh, and don't forget the lone doobie plant amongst the tomatoes. Always makes fresh tomatoes taste better!
Old 09-08-2010, 09:39 AM   #6
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Next your gonna want a Purse forum.....Sned Martha Stewart a PM...maybe you two can have lunch.....
HA! Thats rather funny.
I bought a new house the very last day of the tax credit thing.
First house ever. Now my buddy's give me shit at work cause I traded the 4x4 and gun magazines in for curtains and drapes and Gardening magz.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:42 AM   #7
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
you gonna grow some weed,or some fat banana's
Old 09-08-2010, 09:44 AM   #8
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb11701 View Post
Once you get your garden all set, and before planting season gets here have a soil analysis done. It will tell you what you are lacking and what to you will need to add. Always remeber to rotate crops if possible. Oh, and don't forget the lone doobie plant amongst the tomatoes. Always makes fresh tomatoes taste better!
i did just the opposite, not a fan of tomatoes.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:58 AM   #9
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
HA! Thats rather funny.
I bought a new house the very last day of the tax credit thing.
First house ever. Now my buddy's give me shit at work cause I traded the 4x4 and gun magazines in for curtains and drapes and Gardening magz.
Here ya go
Old 09-08-2010, 10:26 AM   #10
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

If the TW boys are being mean to you Nate you can come hang out with the girls...
Old 09-08-2010, 10:27 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post

If the TW boys are being mean to you Nate you can come hang out with the girls...
Old 09-08-2010, 10:32 AM   #12
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What? I'm just saying that he might be more comfortable hanging around with the girls...we can talk about gardening or decorating or go out for a spa day and get manicures...
Old 09-08-2010, 10:38 AM   #13
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What? I'm just saying that he might be more comfortable hanging around with the girls...we can talk about gardening or decorating or go out for a spa day and get manicures...
i'm interested
Old 09-08-2010, 10:42 AM   #14
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
R-i-g-h-t- like nate would "think" of doing that!!! WAIT SPA?? I'm in!!
Old 09-08-2010, 10:43 AM   #15

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGM View Post
i'm interested
you're not invited...
Old 09-08-2010, 10:45 AM   #16
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you're not invited...
why,my monkey toes need a pedicure
Old 09-08-2010, 10:48 AM   #17
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
What kinda gardening you doin nd?
Old 09-08-2010, 10:57 AM   #18
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyman89 View Post
I can think of worse things than hanging with the girls.
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
X2
Old 09-08-2010, 11:27 AM   #19
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyman89 View Post
Check your local county extention agency. Also Better Homes and Gardens web site is a good place to start. And google your questions. TONS of info. Do your universities have AG schools? Check their web sites.
i'm 40 minutes from clemson university, which if first and foremost and AG school

Quote:
whatever dude, i'm gonna have my own okra, and squash and all that good shit! AND i wont have to pay the rediculous prices for good veggies at the local stores (bilo and ingles have shitty veggies, and the fresh market is too expensive).

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb11701 View Post
i can do my own soil analysis. i've tested ph and balanced multiple times in the past. not gonna rotate, gonna start a compost heap and keep the soil rich that way. rotating takes up too much space. i'm not completely new when it comes to growing (always had a green thumb) i just wnat a place where i can get easy help if i need it. as for the doobie plant......

Quote:

see that chumps! the ladies love a man who is self sufficient. how many of you have gotten invites to hang out with TW's fairer sex?

Quote:
ooh! and we can lay around topless having pillow fights too! gardening is awesome
Old 09-08-2010, 11:28 AM   #20

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
well considering i live in the country now, with a couple very secluded acres and no neighbors i can see, any kind of gardening i want