Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Bad Tattoo!!!!! Check it out...

Old 09-08-2010, 12:49 PM   #21
Oh yeah!
rb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
rb11701's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
dude, not the artists fault? his job is to permanently alter people's skin. yeah, the kid should have looked it over better but this is definitely the artists fault.

+1. Agree on both counts.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:53 PM   #22
street taco
metric310 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alejandro
metric310's Tacoma Gallery
Its not the artists faulty. He was doing as told. The kids the dumbass for not being able to spell.
Hooked on phonics FTW!
Old 09-08-2010, 01:04 PM   #23
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
at least his tat is an original and not something off the wall...
Old 09-08-2010, 01:24 PM   #24
oldcorps is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldcorps is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldcorps is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldcorps is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldcorps is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldcorps is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldcorps is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldcorps is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldcorps is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldcorps is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldcorps is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Bryan
oldcorps's Tacoma Gallery
Thats an unfortunate life lesson for a young Marine, but it is not necessary for people like Motive(yes you Brian) to belittle this brave young man. Im sure if he just went back in to the shop they could come to a solution. Dishonor is not making a mistake, its knowing the right thing to do and doing the wrong thing anyway.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:53 PM   #25
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by metric310 View Post
Its not the artists faulty. He was doing as told. The kids the dumbass for not being able to spell.
Hooked on phonics FTW!
Ummmm, NO... He told the Artist what he wanted... The Artist Drew it up. The kid did NOT walk in with a pic and say, "This is what I want"

I feel it is on the Artist.... BUT, I would never get a tattoo without looking it over myself first to make sure its what I really wanted.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:01 PM   #26
street taco
metric310 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alejandro
metric310's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuneff View Post
Ummmm, NO... He told the Artist what he wanted... The Artist Drew it up. The kid did NOT walk in with a pic and say, "This is what I want"

I feel it is on the Artist.... BUT, I would never get a tattoo without looking it over myself first to make sure its what I really wanted.
No its the kids fault. You're an idiot if.u don't check what your getting. I made sure when I got mine . The Guy does tattoos for a living. He's not a proofreader.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:45 AM   #27
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by metric310 View Post
No its the kids fault. You're an idiot if.u don't check what your getting. I made sure when I got mine . The Guy does tattoos for a living. He's not a proofreader.
yes, you are an idiot if you dont double check whats going into your skin, but you're also a shitty artist if you dont check your work for mistakes. since the artist is a professional, he should know better. how hard is it to open a page in microsoft word for the sole purpose of typing in words? all you have to do is look out for red squigles.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:49 AM   #28
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Stupied!
Old 09-09-2010, 07:12 AM   #29
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
It's both their faults! He'll regret that one for a looooooong time! oh well, could be worse.......

Old 09-09-2010, 07:24 AM   #30
Taco Lover
tegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tegdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dude, not the artists fault? his job is to permanently alter people's skin. yeah, the kid should have looked it over better but this is definitely the artists fault.
Any time I have ever gotten ink done or been with someone who has I/they were told to write down exactly what the text should say then after the design was done asked to review the work before any ink was placed. So yes, it was not the shops fault or the artist if the kid was too dumb to spell what he wanted he should have looked it up sucks for him for sure but he has no one to blame but himself and maybe the dumbass friends he took with. I can't spell for shit and wouldn't blame anybody else for that, I got ten bucks says he's a jarhead & was drunk. Come on he didn't even realize after it was done and paid then left & figured it out later that night - probably when he sobered up, what a DUMBASS!!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2010, 10:06 AM   #31
Taco Lover
tegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tegdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes, you are an idiot if you dont double check whats going into your skin, but you're also a shitty artist if you dont check your work for mistakes. since the artist is a professional, he should know better. how hard is it to open a page in microsoft word for the sole purpose of typing in words? all you have to do is look out for red squigles.
I just don't agree with you there, if the line work was bad or he made the D backwards then yeah I would see your point. Being a quality artist has nothing to do with your spelling ability or your knowledge of grammer IMO.
No one seems to want to take accountability for their actions anymore, I bet the artist showed him the stencil and asked if it looked good before placing it,end of story for me its nobodys fault but the kids now especially since he looked @ it afterward said looks great paid & left.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:22 AM   #33
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Dihonor eh?

Poor bastard
Old 09-10-2010, 05:55 AM   #35
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
I guess maybe he might have learned a lesson there?!? he must be a jarhead!
Old 09-10-2010, 06:40 AM   #36
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
ouchhhhhh
Old 09-10-2010, 02:00 PM   #37
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Every time I get a tattoo and the artists places the outline on my body I thoroughly check it out b4 saying ok.......................
Old 09-10-2010, 02:02 PM   #38
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i think its gay even with the correct spelling