Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Flood pics from today

Old 09-08-2010, 02:50 PM   #1
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Flood pics from today

I took off work early to deal with water coming into my garage. Had to run to the store and snapped these pics while I was out. I got 4+ inches of rain last night while I was asleep. My rain gauge was overflowing so it could have been more. It rained for several hours after that and this is the result.

This is a house about a mile down from me.

Pics of the FD set up for highwater rescue

Blocked road and a few people stranded.

These dumb rednecks wanted to launch their boat in the running water to "help"
Old 09-08-2010, 02:52 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Thats extreme! Any damage to your property?

And those are some dumb rednecks lol. That boat will work well in 2' of water
Old 09-08-2010, 02:54 PM   #3
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post

Why they have to be rednecks?
Old 09-08-2010, 02:54 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxRacer190 View Post
Why they have to be rednecks?
because they have a lifted full size ford lol. Don't worry, Im a redneck too.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:05 PM   #5
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post

No damage to my property. Just some water in my garage that I had to push out with the push broom.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:08 PM   #6
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
No damage to my property. Just some water in my garage that I had to push out with the push broom.
good to hear. Sucks for all those other people though. Hope they had flood insurance.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:21 PM   #7
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
You know those people that we laugh about with the 20+ inches of lift on their trucks, Well I bet they are laughing at us now because they finally have a chance to use their mall crawling disco trucks.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:52 PM   #8
Wolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Wolfman's Tacoma Gallery
The DFW area ended up with as much as 10 inches of rain. I had about three inches of rain here.