Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Got a Phobia?

Old 07-09-2008, 02:27 PM   #1
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Got a Phobia?

I do, it's spiders!

I took this picture in my backyard. Notice the big eggsack?
Old 07-09-2008, 02:29 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I'm afraid of getting fired, even though it would probably be a good thing.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:37 PM   #3
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I'm afraid of getting fired, even though it would probably be a good thing.

It's not bad if you plan it! .......Takes away the surprises.
Old 07-09-2008, 03:19 PM   #4
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
MAN I hate spiders too them lil bastards also got a small fear of heights like when I have to go up on my roof to maintain my radio antennas- I start getting the shakes till I toughen up my perspective.
Here's a nice sick vid for your nitemare tonite(clik pic)
Old 07-09-2008, 03:23 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
I do, it's spiders!
I took this picture in my backyard. Notice the big eggsack?
i hate you...i cant stand spiders...even the pictures give me the creeps...

sat night when i got off work i went to a coworkers house to pick up my patrol car and there at his garage door was the single biggest spider ive ever seen in my life (short of a tarantula of course)

this beast was seriously like an inch wide and 2 inches long (without legs included) and black and staring at us like "hey fuckers let me in...or im going to eat you!"
Old 07-09-2008, 04:15 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i hate you...i cant stand spiders...even the pictures give me the creeps...

sat night when i got off work i went to a coworkers house to pick up my patrol car and there at his garage door was the single biggest spider ive ever seen in my life (short of a tarantula of course)

this beast was seriously like an inch wide and 2 inches long (without legs included) and black and staring at us like "hey fuckers let me in...or im going to eat you!"
Haha! I feel your pain! Big ass spiders are the one thing that can make me scream like a little girl!
Old 07-09-2008, 04:16 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Haha! I feel your pain! Big ass spiders are the one thing that can make me scream like a little girl!

seriously...this thing was big enough i *almost* drew down on the sumbitch
Old 07-09-2008, 04:20 PM   #8

Quote:
seriously...this thing was big enough i *almost* drew down on the sumbitch
I spider hunt in my basement with an airsoft gun.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:22 PM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
I spider hunt in my basement with an airsoft gun.
screw that haha...i punched a hole in my wall in my dorm in college once because a spider came creeping up the wall next to me on my bed
Old 07-09-2008, 04:24 PM   #10

Quote:
screw that haha...i punched a hole in my wall in my dorm in college once because a spider came creeping up the wall next to me on my bed
I woulda jumped and ran to a safe distance before I woulda confronted one that close!
Old 07-09-2008, 04:26 PM   #11
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
The creepiest thing about spiders is they're smart as hell! They always head for high ground like the corner of the ceiling and then the lil f***er knows when you about to end it for him so he BOOKS and you gotta move the friggin furniture
Old 07-09-2008, 04:27 PM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
I woulda jumped and ran to a safe distance before I woulda confronted one that close!
i wanted to...however...that whole fight or flight thing made me punch the sucker

my testosterone *may* have been a little elevated because there def had been some drinks that night and there was def a girl in the bed too
Old 07-09-2008, 04:30 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
The creepiest thing about spiders is they're smart as hell! They always head for high ground like the corner of the ceiling and then the lil f***er knows when you about to end it for him so he BOOKS and you gotta move the friggin furniture
this one didnt even have a chance...he showed up and i punched thru the wall
Old 07-09-2008, 04:30 PM   #14
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I F"ING HATE SPIDERS!!!!!!
WHoly CRAP!
I HATE SPIDERS!!!
I had a spider "problem" when I moved into my house. I was mowing my grass, and I found this F'er crawling on my fence. I tried to hit it with the weed eater, but missed. The fricken thing ran behind a fence post, then came back out, and I SWEAR he was shacking a FIST at me! I Kicked him so hard, I knocked down that section of my fence. I went to my shop to get tools to fix the fence and there was another F"er waiting for me in my SHOP! I didnt have anything to kill, burn or smash him, so I grabbed a bottle of 3M super 90 Spay adhesive, and got him with that. To this day the little F'er is stuck to my wall as a reminder to his friends that I MEAN BUSINESS!

P.S. I had to write this 3 times, because those pics you bastards posted freaked me OUT!
Old 07-09-2008, 04:31 PM   #15

Quote:
this one didnt even have a chance...he showed up and i punched thru the wall
I take it you wanted to make damm sure he's dead
Old 07-09-2008, 04:33 PM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
I take it you wanted to make damm sure he's dead
well...yes...however i didnt mean to make a fist sized hole in my wall...but as previously stated...i had been drinking and i had a girl in the bed with me...had to go overkill on it and there was no time for napalm
Old 07-09-2008, 04:34 PM   #17

You like that camelspider Chris?? OOOOhe's so MEAN Them lil suckers got PLIERS for fangs
Old 07-09-2008, 04:37 PM   #18

Quote:
You like that camelspider Chris?? OOOOhe's so MEAN Them lil suckers got PLIERS for fangs
That video gave me the creeps!
Old 07-09-2008, 04:40 PM   #19
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Didnt even watch the video. Im afraid that I might shoot my screen.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:41 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Didnt even watch the video. Im afraid that I might shoot my screen.
That is a very good possibillity!