Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

worst date ever

Old 07-09-2008, 09:11 PM   #1
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
worst date ever

so we've all had em tell us about your worst dating experience
Old 07-09-2008, 09:13 PM   #2
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Ever seen "Good Luck Chuck?" That is my life.

It kinda sucks sometimes.

I guess the worst date that I can think of was the last time I took a chick to a Dallas Stars game. The Stars lost to the Sharks, and I slept alone. That was pretty bad.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:14 PM   #3
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nice
Old 07-09-2008, 09:51 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
My worst date was at the end when i got home to call her a guy answered now that sucks.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:53 PM   #5
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
My worst date was at the end when i got home to call her a guy answered now that sucks.
That sucks! Did the guy end up being her bf? Did you talk to her about it after or talk to her at all in general?
Old 07-10-2008, 01:09 AM   #6
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Superbowl weekend

The Saturday before the superbowl I was going to cook dinner for this woman(we made plans). She went into work that morning. I called her around 2pm to ask what time she would like to have dinner. She asked if we could get together around 6:30p, she was going to meet a girlfriend for drinks. She called around 5:30p asking for direction. I gave her directions, they were easy. Mostly interstate driving. We were only 25 minutes apart. I could tell she had maybe a little too much to drink(actually all the time I spent with her she was drinking). As I was giving her directions, she paused & said let me call you back. She called back in a few minutes and said "I think I'm too busy & do not have time for a relationship" WTF! I said ok (she caught me off guard). When I said that. She got pissed off & said "FINE!"(what the ....). Hell I didn't know what to say, I said FINE. If she didn't want to come over & had too much to drink, all she had to do was say can we do it some other time. The steak I grilled was Damn good! So fuck her! There are plenty of women out there. I'm currently dating two women now, with a 3rd is interested in me.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:45 AM   #7
nagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 173rd Airborne, Pathfinder, MACV
Name: George
nagelg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to nagelg
Being I was such a stud in my day I only dated the 10's, never a bad date
Old 07-10-2008, 11:49 AM   #8
DKSComp is on a distinguished road
DKSComp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagelg View Post

One must remember that the liars are going to hell with the murders and thieves
Old 07-10-2008, 11:53 AM   #9
nagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 173rd Airborne, Pathfinder, MACV
Name: George
nagelg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to nagelg
But dating only 10's, I'll go with a smile on my face
Old 07-10-2008, 11:53 AM   #10
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
Ever seen "Good Luck Chuck?" That is my life.

It kinda sucks sometimes.

I guess the worst date that I can think of was the last time I took a chick to a Dallas Stars game. The Stars lost to the Sharks, and I slept alone. That was pretty bad.
I would be happy to be "Good Luck Chuck"(if it was like in the movie) Women throwing themselves at you!
Old 07-10-2008, 12:01 PM   #11
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
There are plenty of women out there. I'm currently dating two women now, with a 3rd is interested in me.
Look at ya hogging up all the women!
Old 07-10-2008, 12:30 PM   #12
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
Look at ya hogging up all the women!
I tell you the dating site Plenty of fish.com is the best site. It is free & here the girl to guy ratio is 4 to 1.
Old 07-10-2008, 01:46 PM   #13
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
wasnt her boyfriend but the way he came at me on the phone and that she let him say some shit that shouldnt have been said he was all talk when i told him what up, you have balls on the phone be a man and come over homie. needless to say never went out with the hoodrat again
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
That sucks! Did the guy end up being her bf? Did you talk to her about it after or talk to her at all in general?
Old 07-10-2008, 11:16 PM   #14
MikeS. will become famous soon enough

MikeS.'s Tacoma Gallery
Been married for 31 years, what the Hell is a date?
Old 07-11-2008, 12:34 AM   #15
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
Worst date was a girl who asked me to meet at her place.

Once I got there, the current boyfriend who she couldn't break up with was there and left in a tizzy.

I was used to break up. Far gone B**ch!
Old 07-11-2008, 12:35 AM   #16
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS. View Post
Been married for 31 years, what the Hell is a date?
An appointment with the hand.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:16 AM   #17
Wife thinks I am done Modding truck
Imrubicon is on a distinguished road

Army: Crash rescue\Medivac
Imrubicon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagelg View Post
COOL as most of us wont be lonely then LOL

I went out with a dealer that had just started where I worked in Las Vegas
Found out when I took her home and mother was there that I had dated her mopther also .
I went home alone dang nab it
Old 07-11-2008, 06:46 AM   #18
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Went out with this gal and at the end of the date, she started crying! I asked her what was the matter, and she said she didnt want me to leave!

Went out with another gal, and durring dinner, she started to tell me all the drugs she currently does, i.e. Pot, cocain, pain meds, etc. I told her the I respect her honesty, but Im not looking for a chemical based relation ship. The next day, she left me a message telling me that Im superficial!
Old 07-11-2008, 03:18 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Went out with this gal and at the end of the date, she started crying! I asked her what was the matter, and she said she didnt want me to leave!

Went out with another gal, and durring dinner, she started to tell me all the drugs she currently does, i.e. Pot, cocain, pain meds, etc. I told her the I respect her honesty, but Im not looking for a chemical based relation ship. The next day, she left me a message telling me that Im superficial!
well, hey drugie or not was she hot?
Old 07-11-2008, 03:42 PM   #20
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
I went out on this date with this really good looking girl, very rich, out of my league, picked her up at their ranch, they raced thoroughbred quarter horses, and her dad comes out of the stables and says who's this guy, pointing to me, she says this is my date, I went over to shake his hand and introduce myself and before I could he goes off about I'm not worth the the horse shit he just shoveled and that she needed to focus on the horses and that to tell me to get the HELL off the ranch. An fight broke out between father and daughter, he started picking out characteristics, Im not good enough, don't come from the horse racing community, he doesn't look too smart, meanwhile I'm standing right in front of them. I interrupted them to tell him that he has his whole life to be a dick and not to use it up all in one day, got in my truck and drove away.