Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

HELLAHAWT trying to add me on FB: How to approach???

Old 09-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #21
BlueOxen is a jewel in the roughBlueOxen is a jewel in the roughBlueOxen is a jewel in the rough

Navy: radar tech
BlueOxen's Tacoma Gallery
hahahaha Sea Donkey is what we call the ugly, but bang-able (if wearing sea goggles), girl that are in the Navy. I think this chick is a benny-boy.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:04 PM   #23
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Come on! You're telling me that if you were the last man on earth, she was the last women on earth, you wouldn't?

Wait.....now that I think of it, that might be a bad idea.
Your kid might end up looking like this. lol

Old 09-09-2010, 06:06 PM   #24
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha
Old 09-09-2010, 06:06 PM   #25
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
HOLY MOLEY!!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2010, 02:16 PM   #27
Mike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mike27t's Tacoma Gallery
So you copy threads from other forums and call them your own???

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showp...68&postcount=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow View Post
Today I have been blessed with the opportunity to replace integra girl/hellahawt with our very own filipino version of hellahawt/sea donkey/tranny.

Checked FB in the morning and was pleasently surprised, (when I say 'pleasently surprised', I mean I threw up in my mouth a little) with a new friend request and message.

Exhibit A:

Message from HELLAHAWT:

After my initial disgust, I decided to snoop around to see if there were any worthy pics to post online and realized I had hit GOLD, HELLAHAWT GOLD !!!

WARNING THE FOLLOWING PICS ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR ANYONE, VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK:

Lets play hide the weiner:

NO PEAKY PEAKY!!!

There's more but I can't stomach it. I told a friend about this and sent him pics. An excerpt from our convo:

Should I friend respond to her message or even dare accept her friend request? Looking for advice from M3F...
Old 09-10-2010, 02:19 PM   #29
Mike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mike27t's Tacoma Gallery
more

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showp...4&postcount=43

Quote:
:raspberry::raspberry::raspberry: More to come nemisis.

More pics of Hellahawt:

BRB, gonna wash my eyes out with acid...
Old 09-10-2010, 02:20 PM   #30
Mike27t's Tacoma Gallery
And finally

Quote:

I am seriously dying....took your advice and decided to message back...

Old 09-10-2010, 02:21 PM   #31
Mike27t's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
He has an m3 too.
Thats fine, but its kinda lame when you start posting other peoples threads as your own. Just share the link of the original post. Next well start stealing sigs, mods, cars, etc...
Old 09-10-2010, 02:22 PM   #32
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
that is disgusting
Old 09-10-2010, 02:24 PM   #33
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike27t View Post
Thats fine, but its kinda lame when you start posting other peoples threads as your own. Just share the link of the original post. Next well start stealing sigs, mods, cars, etc...
Not trying to be confrontational, but look at the times on the posts, this one was at 4pm and the one on the BMW forum was 7pm
Old 09-10-2010, 02:26 PM   #34
Mike27t's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
Not trying to be confrontational, but look at the times on the posts, this one was at 4pm and the one on the BMW forum was 7pm
Different time stamps/zones im guessing, those are never accurate.

This is all the proof you need, this muneeb cat is the guy who posted this first. hence he has posted the fb messages. Again, not a big deal but you also see people stealing sigs and pics of other peoples cars.

Also if you look at my last post on m3f its says 9:23pm. Im in socal and the time is 2:28. Muneeb is also in socal which means he posted it before.

Old 09-10-2010, 02:35 PM   #35
Mike27t's Tacoma Gallery
sent the op a PM
Old 09-10-2010, 02:35 PM   #36
Mike27t's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/member.php?u=65262
Old 09-10-2010, 02:41 PM   #37
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
BUSTED!!! we have a hijacker in our mists.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:42 PM   #38
M3ForumdotnetFTW is on a distinguished road
M3ForumdotnetFTW's Tacoma Gallery
:valeriebauer:
Old 09-10-2010, 02:44 PM   #39
Mike27t's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
BUSTED!!! we have a hijacker in our mists.
and so it begins
Old 09-10-2010, 02:44 PM   #40
Mike27t's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ForumdotnetFTW View Post
:valeriebauer:
$$B