Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

HELLAHAWT trying to add me on FB: How to approach???

Old 09-10-2010, 02:50 PM   #41
Mike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mike27t's Tacoma Gallery
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 19 (7 members and 12 guests)
Mike27t, Gunshot-6A, Zac808, Idrivetoys, M3ForumdotnetFTW, Ese Loco, JTO
Old 09-10-2010, 02:51 PM   #42
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
C'mon, she lub u long time.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:59 PM   #43
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
This is horrible!
Old 09-10-2010, 03:01 PM   #44
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
kinda reminds me of
Old 09-10-2010, 03:01 PM   #45
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
HAHA I got caught. All I did was copy the exact same and text. Call me a liar and a cheater, but I didnt want to link to M3F OT, as you need to be a member to view.

Not sure why Mikey is all disgruntled at me. Haha
Old 09-10-2010, 03:05 PM   #46
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
Wow this went from a funny thread to shit in less then 24hrs. I still have to say WTF?
Old 09-10-2010, 03:09 PM   #47
Mike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mike27t's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
HAHA I got caught. All I did was copy the exact same and text. Call me a liar and a cheater, but I didnt want to link to M3F OT, as you need to be a member to view.

BS, you dont need to be member of m3f to view OT. And you went on in a seperate post saying "you dont know who it is, just someone that wants to add you".
Old 09-10-2010, 03:12 PM   #48
Mike27t's Tacoma Gallery
Next youll post someone else's car in your sig or claim mods you dont actually have. Whats to prevent you from doing that considering your response here is "HAHA I got caught...Call me a liar and a cheater"
Old 09-10-2010, 03:12 PM   #49
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We need chris 4X4 at this piont
Old 09-10-2010, 03:15 PM   #50
Blank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike27t View Post
BS, you dont need to be member of m3f to view OT. And you went on in a seperate post saying "you dont know who it is, just someone that wants to add you".
I think he said it was on Facebook
Old 09-10-2010, 03:15 PM   #51
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
That is a Man if i have ever seen one.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:25 PM   #52
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Next youll post someone else's car in your sig or claim mods you dont actually have. Whats to prevent you from doing that considering your response here is "HAHA I got caught...Call me a liar and a cheater"
GTFOutta here.. my screenname is ArizonaD54 on M3F. I'm a normie there just like you, relax. I already "apologized" and amitted guilt on M3F. I admitted fault, although, my goal was only to spread the funny with all. And thank you sir for saying my M3 and mods is someone elses/ fake... pfff... dont hate the playa, hate the game.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:25 PM   #53
Mike27t's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Not disgruntled, just needed to call you out. You wouldnt like it if someone stole your sig and passed it as their own.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:30 PM   #54
BANNED in 49 states...

Quote:
Not disgruntled, just needed to call you out. You wouldnt like it if someone stole your sig and passed it as their own.
Happened before and will probably happen again, but I dealt with it just like you are. FORUM WAR BABY!

I love TW and I love me some M3F... been a groupie there since 2006

Here's my sig over there (though you probably think I stole that from someone).

Old 09-10-2010, 03:30 PM   #55
Mike27t's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
GTFOutta here.. my screenname is ArizonaD54 on M3F. I'm a normie there just like you, relax. I already "apologized" and amitted guilt on M3F. I admitted fault, although, my goal was only to spread the funny with all. And thank you sir for saying my M3 and mods is someone elses/ fake... pfff... dont hate the playa, hate the game.
uuuuh wut
Old 09-10-2010, 03:33 PM   #56
Mike27t's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Happened before and will probably happen again, but I dealt with it just like you are. FORUM WAR BABY!

I love TW and I love me some M3F... been a groupie there since 2006

Here's my sig over there (though you probably think I stole that from someone).

lulz.. I never said you dont own an m3 nor any mods you have claimed are rightfully yours or not. My point was people need to call out bs like this or else whats to stop posters from stealing sigs, pics, mod lists, etc.

Since youve been a member since 06, you should have known better. Still you come off at me like im the one that did something wrong here.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:34 PM   #57
Blank

This thread is not fun any more
Old 09-10-2010, 03:35 PM   #58
Mike27t's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TucsonMike View Post
im done, he has apologized to the OP and the other forum
Old 09-10-2010, 03:36 PM   #59
BANNED in 49 states...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TucsonMike View Post
No, but there is a lot of man-love between Mike and I. He think's Im flustered - far from the truth. I just want him to know I <3 him and that I was wrong.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:36 PM   #60
BANNED in 49 states...

Quote:
im done, he has apologized to the OP and the other forum
Now that we've made up...Let's make babies. Half tacoma-half m3 babies..