Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

HELLAHAWT trying to add me on FB: How to approach???

Old 09-09-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Angry HELLAHAWT trying to add me on FB: How to approach???

Today I have been blessed with the opportunity to replace integra girl/hellahawt with our very own filipino version of hellahawt/sea donkey/tranny.

Checked FB in the morning and was pleasently surprised, (when I say 'pleasently surprised', I mean I threw up in my mouth a little) with a new friend request and message.

Exhibit A:

Message from HELLAHAWT:

After my initial disgust, I decided to snoop around to see if there were any worthy pics to post online and realized I had hit GOLD, HELLAHAWT GOLD !!!

WARNING THE FOLLOWING PICS ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR ANYONE, VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK:

Lets play hide the weiner:

NO PEAKY PEAKY!!!

There's more but I can't stomach it. I told a friend about this and sent him pics. An excerpt from our convo:

Friend: go on a date, get more pics
Me: she lives in the filipines
Friend: ...but she was born in hell
Me: LOLOLOLOL

Should I friend respond to her message or even dare accept her friend request? Looking for advice from TW...
Old 09-09-2010, 04:43 PM   #2
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Please dont ban me... I just had to share
Old 09-09-2010, 04:46 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Who the fuck is it?
Old 09-09-2010, 04:48 PM   #5
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
ahhahaa glad my fb friend request to you didn't end up like this
Old 09-09-2010, 04:48 PM   #6
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Who the fuck is it?
x2
Old 09-09-2010, 04:51 PM   #7
BANNED in 49 states...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
x2
I dunno who it is. Just some random person trying to add me.
Old 09-09-2010, 04:52 PM   #8
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
wtf.......AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2010, 04:53 PM   #10
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
WTF?
Old 09-09-2010, 04:55 PM   #11
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Me so horny.
hahahaha you are a sick man
Old 09-09-2010, 05:04 PM   #12
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
yuck!
Old 09-09-2010, 05:24 PM   #14
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
Ummm do you like them THICK?
Old 09-09-2010, 05:29 PM   #15
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
add her get her email and put it here so we can spam it (he/she)
Old 09-09-2010, 05:36 PM   #16
04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: kyle
04prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
mole mole mole mole mole mole
Old 09-09-2010, 05:48 PM   #18
lazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garry
lazaro's Tacoma Gallery
She love you long time......sucky sucky too...

Its a trap dude. I came from the Philippines that is not good to go trust me.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:49 PM   #19
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Just say no... Hell no.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #20
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
that is fucked up. My 3 year old just asked me "is that a guy?". Thanks, now I have to get him therapy too.