Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Bellingham, WA pipeline explosion

Old 09-09-2010, 09:40 PM   #1
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Bellingham, WA pipeline explosion

Does anyone from the WA area remember this event?

http://www.historylink.org/index.cfm...m&File_Id=5468
Old 09-09-2010, 09:42 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Holy cow
Old 09-09-2010, 09:43 PM   #3
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
I was mowing my neighbors lawn and looked up and saw that cloud. I was like....WHAT THE FUCK?
Old 09-09-2010, 09:44 PM   #4
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
well i wasnt here but yeah. some really young kids died. there is a brand new elementary kid right next to my house named after one of them, Wade King.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:46 PM   #5

Law Enforcement:
Yea i think 3 kids died. They were fishing when it went up. When recovered they had 3rd degree burns over 90% of them. Only place not really burned bad was around their waists due to the leather.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:51 PM   #6
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i caught some big ass fish out of whatcom creek. but its sad these kids died. if you came here today you wouldnt know it ever happened. this is super random btw haha but u posted 11 year old news from a town that i live in that most ppl dont know exists haha.. small world
Old 09-09-2010, 09:52 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron1mcc View Post
Yea i think 3 kids died. They were fishing when it went up. When recovered they had 3rd degree burns over 90% of them. Only place not really burned bad was around their waists due to the leather.

I guess if I were gonna die i'd wanna be fishing lol
Old 09-09-2010, 09:54 PM   #8
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
In more current news... A person i know from my high school was in a bad car accident on saturday over labor day weekend. he was driving home drunk from a party and flipped his car 3 times and hit a pole. hes now in a coma with 4 broken bones and both lungs punctured.. http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2010...ed-in-car.html

please everyone pray for him.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:55 PM   #9

Law Enforcement:
I moved to Bellingham in 95, and moved to Colorado in 03. Lived up Alabama Hill, Ferndale, over in the Fairhaven area and then down by the lake. That was also my first duty station in CG, was on one of the 87 ft patrol boats by the ferry terminal.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:57 PM   #10
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron1mcc View Post
I moved to Bellingham in 95, and moved to Colorado in 03. Lived up Alabama Hill, Ferndale, over in the Fairhaven area and then down by the lake. That was also my first duty station in CG, was on one of the 87 ft patrol boats by the ferry terminal.
nice, i live over by padden. i went to fairhaven middle school and now im at sehome high. Glen Beck reppin'
Old 09-09-2010, 09:57 PM   #11

Law Enforcement:
Jesus thats bad. Reminds me of the county sheriff that got killed by Sehome in a pursuit.

http://www.odmp.org/officer/15762-de...ff-matt-herzog
Old 09-09-2010, 09:59 PM   #12

Law Enforcement:
Use to fish in Padden...Fairhaven middle school was just down the street from me. I lived on Bayside and Acacia Place. You must have been in school when I was stationed there.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:08 PM   #13
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
no sir. i moved here in 2006 i think. from oceanside,ca.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:10 PM   #14

Law Enforcement:
I was stationed there on the CGC Sea Lion from 2006-2008.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:11 PM   #15
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
oh.. well then i was haha. did you have any connections to ppl i might know? haha
Old 09-09-2010, 10:15 PM   #16

Law Enforcement:
Hmm since your in highschool now...the people I knew that went to Sehome are out of there now....I hung out with all the college kids from WWU. There are some hotties up there!!
Old 09-09-2010, 10:17 PM   #17
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
haha yeuuhhh. you know who... christy white is? oh and another one.. sean crissy was going to running start(joint college high school credit thing) http://www.kirotv.com/news/22121198/detail.html
Old 09-09-2010, 10:19 PM   #18
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
btw if you watch the video on that website i know every person in the court room where his "friends" were
Old 09-09-2010, 10:21 PM   #19

Law Enforcement:
Naw man neither name rings a bell. I did running start thru Sehome back in the day. I'm 25 now...lol
Old 09-09-2010, 10:28 PM   #20
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
haha nice. im in my junior year but next year i wanna do running start thru BTC to see what kinds of cool electives they have. sean crissy incident happened last year. haha u remember Gary Hatch?