Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What's wrong with this picture?

Old 09-10-2010, 10:55 AM   #21
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't have time to read to entire article, but maybe the article reported wrong. Could have been killed somewhere else and put there?
I know the drug cartels love to stage the crime scene, move bodies around to different spots, and display them in a horrible fashion.
And I'm not talking about staging to hide evidence.

Who knows?
But it sure is weird that there isn't any blood on the walls or bullet holes, if indeed they were killed standing against the wall.