Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

9/11 Never Forget

Old 09-11-2010, 11:05 AM   #21
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #22
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #23
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post

Such a great picture!
Old 09-11-2010, 11:53 AM   #25
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
I was in 4th grade playing in gym class when this happened, they stopped us and showed it to us on the news, in the days and weeks afterwards it still remember seeing all the american flags and God Bless America signs at peoples houses and convienent stores it stayed like that for such a long time. Even though I was so young I remember it like it was yesterday.

God Bless America!
Old 09-11-2010, 12:01 PM   #26
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
Rep or Dem, so easy we forget we need to stand beside eachother. I remember the weeks following that day it didn't matter if you were black, white, young or old; YOU were an AMERICAN.

If by some means we could carry that same feeling with us everyday this nation would never want for anything.

God bless those we lost that day and those we continue to lose in the fight for our freedom. Nations want to punish us for nothing more then our right to be a free people.

Never Forget
Old 09-11-2010, 12:09 PM   #27
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
I remember that I was in 9th grade agriculture class and it was on the tv. I thought it was a movie and was like "wow!" what is this? The teacher then replied to me that the WTC has been hit and then it set in that it was real.....what a horrible day. Thoughts and prayers for all.
Old 09-11-2010, 02:44 PM   #28
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Remembrance bump.

Old 09-11-2010, 03:29 PM   #29
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
I remember too. I was in 3rd grade in texas...i woke up and saw on tv the trade center on fire and didnt know what was going on until the second plane hit...it was something i will always remember...yesterday at school in a criminal justice class my teacher went to NYC that night from dc as a counselor for everyone there...as he showed us pictures it just made me angry that someone would do something like that. my friend and i had a conversation about how it was so bad that people wanted to jump out of windows to kill themselves rather than wait and how hard of a decision it would have been for them...it just makes me angry.

its in the past and the only thing we can do is remember what happened and to show respect to them. my thoughts and prayers go out to the families of those lost and to the soldiers who have died to catch the ****** ******* that had anything to do with it...
Old 09-11-2010, 07:11 PM   #30
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Ill never forget, I was in 7th grade and in the only homeroom without a tv and every other class had it on so my class had no idea what was going on, then we went to the class next door and saw it. My college put out 3000 flags on one of the lawns yesterday in memory of those lost, it was awesome and a wake up call for those that had forgotten. God Bless America
Old 09-11-2010, 07:26 PM   #31
HOT!!
hillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
hillbillytaco's Tacoma Gallery
I got up for work... It was a Tuesday and those are my late days and I always use to fall asleep on monday nights watching monday night football but for some reason that didn't happen this day. So I got up and was heading to work listening to John Boy and Billy and I thought they were just cuttin up like always i was more focused on getting to work than what they were talking about then when I got to work and everybody was flipping out and the radio reports I remember it like no other event in my life! I didn't get to see any news til that night... It stops me in my tracks to this day. They set off the tones and the sirens around here every Sept 11 at 9:59. Its very somber feeling.

God Bless
Old 09-11-2010, 07:39 PM   #32
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
sophmore in highschool, we were out on lunch break and a friend of mine told me that the trade center got hit..Didnt quite know what was going on untill we got back to class and was watching the news.

This is a big reason why I became a firefighter also
Old 09-11-2010, 08:22 PM   #33
Stew_Fri has much to be proud ofStew_Fri has much to be proud ofStew_Fri has much to be proud ofStew_Fri has much to be proud ofStew_Fri has much to be proud ofStew_Fri has much to be proud ofStew_Fri has much to be proud ofStew_Fri has much to be proud ofStew_Fri has much to be proud of
Army: Sgt, Bravo Team Ldr, Infantryman, A. Co. 1-12, 3rd Brigade, 1st CAV Division
Stew_Fri's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for Remembrance

An our flag was still there