Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

9/11 consiracy

Old 09-11-2010, 12:15 PM   #1
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
9/11 consiracy

I just finished watching a documentary on History channel regarding consiracy of 9/11. i found very funny and insulting at times..
but I was wondering if anyone here belives in those unfounded conspiracies. so lets vote.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:17 PM   #2
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I do not. I see no benefit that could have had on our country. It ultimately threw us into a recession. No conspiracy here, just religion and ideals making people do batshit crazy things...
Old 09-11-2010, 12:19 PM   #3
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
does the voting work? I dont see it.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:19 PM   #4
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still watching it right now.....

I think people come up with conspiracy therories because they can't or don't want to deal with truth. I'm sure that none of them lost anyone in these tragic events otherwise they wouldn't be so doubtful.

Old 09-11-2010, 12:23 PM   #5
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know what to think
Old 09-11-2010, 12:48 PM   #6
too many clowns, not enough circuses.
daftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: François Dillinger
daftcon's Tacoma Gallery
i dont think theres any question behind whether this was a conspiracy or not. there is unparalleled evidence that the men behind all of this were funded solely by terrorist organizations, for one purpose. there was so much investigation into this that when you look at the hundreds of reports, its so blatantly obvious. and anyone saying other wise is just ignorance.

memario's right. there are so many people in our system that would have been busted had they had anything to do with the organization of this melee.

thats my 2 cents.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:15 PM   #7
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
There are people out protesting every 9/11 holding up signs saying it was a conspiracy and such and its times like that where I wish it was perfectly legal to just whip someones ass. It pisses me off so much, I see it as they are spitting on the graves of those lost, but that's just my 2 cents.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #8
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWillDaBeast View Post
There are people out protesting every 9/11 holding up signs saying it was a conspiracy and such and its times like that where I wish it was perfectly legal to just whip someones ass. It pisses me off so much, I see it as they are spitting on the graves of those lost, but that's just my 2 cents.
X2
Old 09-11-2010, 07:19 PM   #9
005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
005Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
mayb they'll catch bin laden b4 the next sept 11th rolls around.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:43 PM   #10
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I don't even think that Bin Laden is even a playmaker anymore... He can't do anything too stupid without getting caught
Old 09-11-2010, 07:49 PM   #11
cabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Andy
cabarbhab's Tacoma Gallery
I am not saying that i believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy, but i do believe alot of things are possible in this world we live in. there are defiantely alot of secrets and people pullings strings behind the scenes. One thing that is for certain is that people in a government, this administration and the last, have used 9/11 as an excuse to do alot of not good things. They have trampled on our personal liberites (patriotic act, warrentless wire tapping, etc.). They used 9/11 as an excuse to invade Iraq, a country which had nothing to do with 9/11, and we are still in Afghanistan wasting our time in my opinion. But as long as we are worried about terrorists around every corner and muslims building mosques and pastors burning korans we won't ask questions and demand that our elected representatives protect our liberties and follow our constitution.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:26 PM   #12
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty damn sure there wasn't a conspiracy, and I'll tell you why.
Our Government is totally incapable of pulling this off without everyone figuring it out and incapable of doing it, why? Because our Government is totally incapable of balancing the budget, balancing Social Security, securing our borders, profitable postal service, etc, etc-so what makes you think they are capable of this? lol

To pull this off, it would take ssooo many people and resources....that means you would have to some how, find a way to shut all those people up.

I have also found that these people will throw out all sorts of stuff to fit their story.....even without any kind of evidence. And time and time again their stories are proven wrong, with facts and evidence. Because of this, they are no longer trustworthy. They just keep throwing out these ridiculous stories, and unfortunately they stay on the web to fuel the fire, even after being proven inaccurate time and time again.

I also find it no coincidence that the vast majority of these people hated the Bush administration....hhmmmm interesting?
It always points to the "evil" Republicans, just like they say that Republican Presidents are the only ones that know about UFO's, and are keeping it from the public and the Democrats are kept in the dark.
Ridiculous.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:24 AM   #13
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
I watched that show also. If nothing else it was entertaining. One thing i did notice that I liked about those guys is they never disrespected the troops or the military. That being said, they are still wackos
Old 09-12-2010, 06:27 AM   #14
Senior Citizen
MT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant future

Air Force: Telecomm Tech
MT Madman's Tacoma Gallery
I hate OBL for conspiring against the United States much like my father hated the Emperor of Japan for conspiring against the United States.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:51 AM   #15
johnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to behold
johnny12345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Haha I do not. I see no benefit that could have had on our country. It ultimately threw us into a recession.
Well it would not have benefited your country but definatley would have benifeted shareholders of Carsl-Isle development. Carsl-Isle Development make weapons for the U.S and various other tools for war. The major shareholders in this company are the Bushes as in George W. and family as well as the Binladens, not Osama himself but distant relatives that share the same name.

A war starts, Carsl-Isle development start working over time, Bush and the Binladens become trillionares.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:26 AM   #16
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny12345 View Post
Well it would not have benefited your country but definatley would have benifeted shareholders of Carsl-Isle development. Carsl-Isle Development make weapons for the U.S and various other tools for war. The major shareholders in this company are the Bushes as in George W. and family as well as the Binladens, not Osama himself but distant relatives that share the same name.

A war starts, Carsl-Isle development start working over time, Bush and the Binladens become trillionares.
Please post up some evidence of your assertion.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:31 AM   #17
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWillDaBeast View Post
some dumbass left their sign on the side of the road saying its a conspiracy and all this b.s...... i took a drive down there a little later and accidentally ran it over......
Old 09-12-2010, 11:36 AM   #19
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
x2.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:38 AM   #20
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
oh yeah... x3