Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Warning...........Narcotics check point ahead!

Old 09-17-2010, 06:02 PM   #22
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
all im saying that if your all over the road or driving erratically or anything crazy like that you should be pulled over. but i think if your doing everything right and not causing any problems and driving on roads paid for by your tax dollars that you should be left alone by the people you pay with your tax dollars so they can spend their time doing something that is really gonna help someone somewhere a little more
Old 09-17-2010, 06:08 PM   #23
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brown View Post
Erosion of freedom. You don't have to drive on those state built roads you are free to chose. Now if you choose to use those roads you have to be willing to follow the rules set forth.
Just how far do we go with randomly pulling American citizens over then?
Old 09-17-2010, 06:09 PM   #25
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
OK, non-prescription narcotics are illegal. Is that better, or do I need to list all of the illegal narcotics, perhaps a spreadsheet with columns for illegal and non-illegal, I can highlight things like medicinal marijuana and others that used to be illegal, but you can now get with a prescription. The could be charts and everything!
Yeah and guess what is the single biggest problem with drug abuse in America .... drumroll .... prescription & over-the-counter drug abuse. Ask your kids about "skittles" sometime. Or K2. That's right.

All I'm saying is some of you would do well to educate yourselves on the matter rather than just buying the standard party line.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:11 PM   #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I have 0 problems with this- Don't carry a litttle bit of bud or a truck load of meth and you'll be fine. Takes about 5 mins outta my day to my car searched and they take a few law breakers off the road- or at least write some wallet draining tickets. ::two thumbs up::
We'll get them right on pulling you over to make sure your i's are dotted and t's crossed on those weapons you might carry with you too. You know, since we're in the business of draining wallets.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:13 PM   #27
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
Yeah and guess what is the single biggest problem with drug abuse in America .... drumroll .... prescription & over-the-counter drug abuse. Ask your kids about "skittles" sometime. Or K2. That's right.

All I'm saying is some of you would do well to educate yourselves on the matter rather than just buying the standard party line.
Not buying anything. Just saying that if you are breaking the law, especially on the roads, don't bitch if you get caught.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:14 PM   #28
derekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to behold

Name: derek
derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
good for them! but i do think that Marijuana should be "legalized". Alcohol kills more than pot will ever. but, ill still stand for the feds.

I think this whole deal is to crack down on the illegal immigrants more than anything.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:14 PM   #29
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
We'll get them right on pulling you over to make sure your i's are dotted and t's crossed on those weapons you might carry with you too. You know, since we're in the business of draining wallets.
Feel free- You'll find my permit in order. Might get hooked up for an occasional 5-10 over...but that's about it. And I'm in the business of draining wallets because that's about the only thing that makes any one pay attention any more. It's ILLEGAL to have any form of narcotic without the appropriate paperwork and a significant number of them are just outright illegal. Lots of other substances are illegal to. If someone can't follow those rules- Yeah...I have no problem with them getting fined.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:17 PM   #30
dogbite is a jewel in the roughdogbite is a jewel in the roughdogbite is a jewel in the rough
dogbite's Tacoma Gallery
The Utah stops crack me up. There are many stops in Utah along I-70. Most are for speeding, around 90 mph as that stretch of road literally goes over a hundred miles with no services or stops to speak of. And people fly along that stretch of road and there are tons of traffic stops.

So it doesn't require any pretext to pull you over. Quite often the driver has no license, doesn't own the car and is just "transporting" it between buyers in California and elsewhere.

And they're all east bound when they're doing it.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:17 PM   #31
derekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to behold

derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OK, non-prescription narcotics are illegal. Is that better, or do I need to list all of the illegal narcotics, perhaps a spreadsheet with columns for illegal and non-illegal, I can highlight things like medicinal marijuana and others that used to be illegal, but you can now get with a prescription. The could be charts and everything!
prescription drugs are illegal to posses if they werent prescribed to you
Old 09-17-2010, 06:17 PM   #32
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Oh great, now Brunes is here. See what you all have done.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:19 PM   #33

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekAV View Post
prescription drugs are illegal to posses if they werent prescribed to you
Jesus fucking Christ! How specific do my statements have to be and how many columns does this spreadsheet need? I think that you know what I meant.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:19 PM   #34
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-17-2010, 06:20 PM   #35

derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jesus fucking Christ! How specific do my statements have to be and how many columns does this spreadsheet need? I think that you know what I meant.
easy there turbo
Old 09-17-2010, 06:21 PM   #36

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
easy there turbo
Sorry, I'll go smoke up and calm down.

Old 09-17-2010, 06:23 PM   #37

derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry, I'll go smoke up and calm down.

hahaha there ya go
Old 09-17-2010, 06:24 PM   #38

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahaha there ya go
Old 09-17-2010, 06:24 PM   #39
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
idk about 5 minutes to search you. seems like everytime i get pulled over it takes at least an hour to get outta there. thats one of the big problems i have with it. because if a cop is having a bad day or doesnt like you he can do whatever he wants to draw it out

and to this day i havent met a cop who isnt having a bad day. they are always pissed about something