Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Did gas prices go down...?

Old 07-13-2008, 08:39 PM   #1
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
Did gas prices go down...?

...or am I just seeing things? I noticed on the way home a station that used to have gas at 4.50/55 that's now at 4.39.

GasBuddy.com says low prices in Sandy Eggo are now around 4.23 or so. I haven't seen prices like that in a looooooong time. What about you guys? Anyone else seeing decreases in price? Is it just my area? Or am I just seeing things all together?
Old 07-13-2008, 08:42 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Here in san diego i have seen gas go down which is a damn good thing.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:52 PM   #3
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Here in san diego i have seen gas go down which is a damn good thing.
I know it ain't much at all (especially after being in Jersey, and seeing prices still below 4 bucks!) but my heart's jumpin' for joy.

(Yeah, that sounded corny, but it's true! Haha!)
Old 07-13-2008, 10:13 PM   #4
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Try this Free site for lowest prices in your area!

http://www.gasbuddy.com/
Old 07-13-2008, 11:04 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixCadet View Post
GasBuddy.com says low prices in Sandy Eggo are now around 4.23 or so. I haven't seen prices like that in a looooooong time. What about you guys? Anyone else seeing decreases in price? Is it just my area? Or am I just seeing things all together?
Emphasis mine.
Old 07-13-2008, 11:15 PM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I've noticed gas has gone down a lot actually, but the closest gas station just went up .4 cents in one day.
Old 07-13-2008, 11:18 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I've noticed gas has gone down a lot actually, but the closest gas station just went up .4 cents in one day.
Whereabouts in SD are you?
Old 07-14-2008, 02:08 AM   #8
Caro-bama alliance
wareaglesc88 is on a distinguished road
wareaglesc88's Tacoma Gallery
Gasbuddy.com says $3.84/gal here
Old 07-14-2008, 04:45 AM   #9
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Here in Cincinnati it went down 14cents to go back up the next day by 19cents. WTF
Old 07-14-2008, 06:30 AM   #11
Richard Whitt is on a distinguished road
Richard Whitt's Tacoma Gallery
Gas Prices in TN

Gas prices in TN keep going up. This is here to stay.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:35 AM   #12
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
In my area of PA (outside of the Valley Forge area) we had been staying pretty steady at $4.05, but I noticed over the weekend that it dropped to $4.03. Not much, but I'm thankful. Sure better than going up 2 cents.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:36 AM   #13
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Name: link the stink!
linkfeeney's Tacoma Gallery
the gas will go back down, but how much and when... thats' always the questions.
gas is really hurting people. Something will happend soon enough
Old 07-14-2008, 06:47 AM   #14
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
where i'm at in GA, it's hung onto like 3.99.99999 for a while now, even when other places are just over four.
i think they are afraid if they added that .1111111 we'd have a redneck rampage here.

Old 07-14-2008, 12:21 PM   #15
nagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 173rd Airborne, Pathfinder, MACV
Name: George
nagelg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to nagelg
Here in Minnesota it's been a pretty steady $3.89-$3.99 for a couple weeks.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:21 PM   #16

Gas dropped to an an average of $3.99 in my area, with the occasional high of $4.19 and low of $3.95.

Other areas in San Diego are averaging middle to high $3.80's, and the lowest station is in south San Diego with $3.79.

We haven't seen prices this low in over a year!
Old 08-08-2008, 11:41 PM   #17
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
I expect that the news with Russia and Georgia will send it back up.
Old 08-09-2008, 04:22 AM   #19
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Funny, the price of oil lost $10.00 dollars, but I only got a .18 decrease ?
Old 08-09-2008, 04:23 AM   #20
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
uh .. not funny