Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

is it just me or......

Old 07-14-2008, 11:58 AM   #1
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
is it just me or......

has theres been a crap load of repetitive threads lately???
Old 07-14-2008, 12:00 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
what oil do you use?
what's the biggest tire I can fit?
someone stole my catalytic converter?
why is nd such a fool?
how do I add a sub?
why does my suspension bottom out?

hmmm...what else?
Old 07-14-2008, 12:01 PM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
what's the best intake?
which exhaust sounds great?
how do I improve my mileage?
will this exhaust improve my performance?
Old 07-14-2008, 12:03 PM   #4
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

the exhaust is the greatest one.. oh and i need better mpg!
Old 07-14-2008, 12:04 PM   #5
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
.....and the Carolina Alliance TOTALLY sucks.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:06 PM   #6
Ahaszard is on a distinguished road
Army: MSG Retired
Ahaszard's Tacoma Gallery
Have you noticed that there has been a crap load of repetitive threads lately?
Old 07-14-2008, 12:06 PM   #7
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
.....and the Carolina Alliance TOTALLY sucks.
yeah, people come in and say "What's up with the Carolina Alliance? and why do they suck so hard?"
Old 07-14-2008, 12:07 PM   #8
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahaszard View Post
no, I didn't notice it at all!
Old 07-14-2008, 12:08 PM   #9
Tuned By Gadget

should make a big BOLD SITCKY with all the original threads of the repetitive questions, or make a huge repetitive forum section
Old 07-14-2008, 12:12 PM   #10
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
it wouldn't work. Everyone has a slightly different question or they don't bother opening their eyes before clicking the "New Thread" button
Old 07-14-2008, 12:21 PM   #11
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I made the suspension sticky. Hopefully people read it. Soo much valuable information in there.

And yes, there are a ton of repetitive threads on here. Not as bad as Toyota Nation though.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:21 PM   #12
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
has theres been a crap load of repetitive threads lately???
Not that I've noticed, but a lot of the threads sound kind of the same
Old 07-14-2008, 12:25 PM   #13
Tuned By Gadget

will my tires rub?
Old 07-14-2008, 12:54 PM   #14
Tuned By Gadget

whats that damn ticking sound?

keep them comin!
Old 07-14-2008, 01:08 PM   #15
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahaszard View Post
Nicely done.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:16 PM   #16
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
i wanna lift my truck, but i dont want to void my warranty. PLZ HALP
Old 07-14-2008, 01:20 PM   #17
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Who does this pb2themax guy think he is? Has anyone seen mjp2's truck?

SO tired of that one.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:35 PM   #18
Tuned By Gadget

oxymar00n on fire!!!

"do throttle body spacers really work?"
Old 07-14-2008, 01:36 PM   #19

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
Here's a few common annoyances in the form of forum subject lines:

"I bent my tailgate, WTF???" (guess having your fat girlfriend jumprope naked in your truck was a bad idea)
"What is a TSB?" (spelling out the acronym seems to confuse them more)
"My stealership sucks" (usually some diatribe on how a dealer shouldn't be make a profit, especially at their expense)
"Big oil is the devil" (yeah, big oil MADE you buy a truck that gets <20mpg)
"I blew up my speaker" (some dumbass ran an amp on the stock speakers)
"Is there a TSB for paint chipping?" (riiight... roads don't have pebbles)
"Will this work?" (usually asked when someone tries to stack lifts on top of each other... ProComp+FabTech+Toytec+spacer=18" inches of lift!)
"Will these fit?" (noob asking if the most common aftermarket black wheel fits)
"Who's running 20+'s" (noob wanting to donk out)
"I want to run HHO" ($10,000 motor & they're wanting to attach a water jug to it...imbeciles)
"Fuel from water?" (see previous)

The search function is your friend, but apparently a noob's nemesis.
+1 for using the word "donk"
Old 07-14-2008, 01:40 PM   #20
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
"I blew up my speaker" (some dumbass ran an amp on the stock speakers)
what kind of dumbass would do that???