Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Lady Gaga and "dont ask dont tell"

Old 09-21-2010, 09:59 AM   #1
LVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LVTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Lady Gaga and "dont ask dont tell"

I don't know whether it's comical or infuriating that she even has a public forum for anything outside of her 'artistic' music. Shes a hack and is nothing new in terms of artistic expression in character via music by being "controversial". (see Madonna, Elton John, Kiss, Twisted Sister, etc).. Hopefully her short lived fame will come to a close as fast as her attempt to be intellectual or knowing anything about what America stands for or "should be". How does anyone take her serious in the political landscape regarding her latest criticisms of illegal immigration or gays in the military. Stick to what you know best, wearing outfits made of meat and trying to conjure up some nonsensical statement about how its a statement, rather than just saying " its a meat suit, I am an artist (maaahhhhnnnn) and you'll talk about"...This annoying twat needs to go away. Its unfortunate that pop culture zombies actually assumes she knows whats shes talking about and buys into her latest "dont ask dont tell". But the comical end of this is the "tolerate MEEE. not tolerate thee" sense of "rights".

As for my opinion of "dont ask dont tell" : I have gay friends and they are normal people in my terms and detest unnessecary attention to themselves. United we stand, divided we fall... when you put a wedge in the military it has the opposite meaning ... divided we stand, united we fall. Everyone is treated as equal in the military when you consider yourselves all equal...as soldiers; not gays, buddhists, christians, muslims, racists or whatever other individual thoughts or preferences you have. Soldiers are soldiers when serving and individuals at home. Save your desperate for attentions to your sexual preference, religion, personal views for your home. Dont ask dont tell isnt just for homosexuals, its for all the above.

link:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_733045.html
Old 09-21-2010, 10:00 AM   #2
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Shes a freak.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:30 AM   #3
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Don't get me started, I'm leaving before I say something that can get me in trouble
Old 09-21-2010, 11:50 AM   #4
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
yuk, i can't stand this hermaphrodite.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:57 PM   #5
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettb View Post
Shes a freak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
Don't get me started, I'm leaving before I say something that can get me in trouble
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
yuk, i can't stand this hermaphrodite.
X2
Old 09-21-2010, 09:49 PM   #6
Addicted to V8s
Toph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toph's Tacoma Gallery
Your post is a conflicting argument. You're saying we shouldn't discriminate against anyone for anything, so ideally people serving in the military shouldn't tell anyone about themselves because you'll discriminate against them.

If you truly believe that we should all serve as equals, then you should accept everyone as they are. They shouldn't be obligated to hide their lifestyle, religion, or anything else from you.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:12 PM   #7
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
The battle field doesnt call for someone flaunting their sexual preference-heterosexuals included. What's the problem?
Old 09-21-2010, 10:27 PM   #8
Addicted to V8s
Toph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toph's Tacoma Gallery
No, but gays are the only ones who aren't allowed to. There's no law barring openly straight, openly christian, jewish or any other affiliation is there? It's discrimination no matter which way you dice it.

Getting back to the original topic...I don't care for lady gaga...and I typically despise celebrities going political. I can't stand green day for that reason and I don't care for Incubus much anymore either.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:32 PM   #9
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
REPEAL DONT ASK DONT TELL>>>and vote the Maverick out of office.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:00 PM   #10
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Once again, people who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about, are telling us what to do.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:09 PM   #11
~AK49~
AlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
AlaskaTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
They way she dresses is very ugly and.....and....Just see for your self.

Old 09-22-2010, 12:51 AM   #12
84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
84Hilux's Tacoma Gallery
She might be alright with the right marinade! Then grill to perfection!!
Old 09-22-2010, 07:16 AM   #13
LVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LVTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toph View Post
Your post is a conflicting argument. You're saying we shouldn't discriminate against anyone for anything, so ideally people serving in the military shouldn't tell anyone about themselves because you'll discriminate against them.

If you truly believe that we should all serve as equals, then you should accept everyone as they are. They shouldn't be obligated to hide their lifestyle, religion, or anything else from you.
You might have read incorrectly. I dont support discrimination, the military has that umbrella term because when people openly announce thier personal life it creates conflict of interest between soldiers. Same sense as uniformed private school. The less distraction to oneself gets more accomplished as a group.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:30 AM   #14
I think therefore I'm a Democrat
Richman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Richman21's Tacoma Gallery
Lady Gaga is gross, but the message she is promoting recently is just.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:37 AM   #15
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richman21 View Post
Lady Gaga is gross, but the message she is promoting recently is just.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:49 AM   #16
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
She is an ugly whore with the intelligence of a 4 year old.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:52 AM   #17
nomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shed
nomad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewFalk View Post
She is an ugly whore with the intelligence of a 4 year old.
And has a wee bit of a narcissistic personality disorder.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:59 AM   #18
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
I couldn't give a shit what Lady Gaga or any other singer or actor has to say about anything. I laughed when I read what she said thinking "does anyone that is against don't ask don't tell actually change their opinion on the subject because Lady fucking Gaga mouthed off about it?" She's a goddamned "entertainer". Her opinion is less than useless.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:11 AM   #19
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
so now why do we care what a crackhead says again ?
Old 09-22-2010, 08:12 AM   #20
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
I hope lady gaga's face runs in to a bullet soon.

Can't believe what music has come to these days...and the people the younger generation idolize has went down the shitter.