Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Why I think cops are scumbags

Old 07-18-2008, 05:59 AM   #1
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Why I think cops are scumbags

I don't like cops, they are never there when you need them, and always there when you don't want them. They all seem to also have some type of inferiority complex:

Scumbag cops would like doughnuts with that coffee
Old 07-18-2008, 06:11 AM   #2
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Why I agree that some cops let their authority go to their head. I think there are a lot of really good cops out there including my cousin NYPD. Their job is probably one of the toughest out there, they deal with complete dirt bags all day.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:14 AM   #3
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Why I agree that some cops let their authority go to their head. I think there are a lot of really good cops out there including my cousin NYPD. Their job is probably one of the toughest out there, they deal with complete dirt bags all day.
Yeah, yer right. Somebody that deals with scumbags all day has to be very mentally strong. The weak ones fall to the dark side. I may have been a bit overly harsh, of course not all cops are bad. Just the few that you hear about on TV gives them all a bad name.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:28 AM   #4
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery
i will say that police keep my ass safe every night that i go to work, especially since i work night shift on an ambulance. if it wasnt for police, my ass would have already been shot or killed numerous times.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:32 AM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
the cops don't bother me. I like having them around.

Plus, I know what it is like having all that power...
Old 07-18-2008, 06:36 AM   #6
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
One of my friends is a K-9 cop in the town i live in, Nicest guy you'll ever meet hes told me storys about sh*t that goes on in town that you would'nt believe, Off duty you cant out drink him
Old 07-18-2008, 06:41 AM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i hate cops!

haha...every department has jackasses...its just how long it is before they get caught
Old 07-18-2008, 06:57 AM   #8
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Off duty you cant out drink him
I know a few like that! Went to a department christmas party once, whoa ... the shots were flying & not from their service revolvers

Its a tough job & as said, scumbags exist in all professions. I'm thankful for those who serve in law enforcement.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:00 AM   #9
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post

Its a tough job & as said, scumbags exist in all professions. I'm thankful for those who serve in law enforcement.
Well put
Old 07-18-2008, 07:42 AM   #10
CometKat is a jewel in the roughCometKat is a jewel in the roughCometKat is a jewel in the rough
CometKat's Tacoma Gallery
Sure there are asshole cops. I was an MP in the Army reserve and about half the guys were real cops. About half the real cops were complete assholes but the other half were good guys. Unfortunately our society would fall apart in a few days if it weren’t for law enforcement so there is no choice except to keep them around.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:56 AM   #11
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometKat View Post
...so there is no choice except to keep them around.
Yep, dat's what sucks. A 50% scumbag ratio is too high.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:13 AM   #12
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
How many of your relatives serve and protect klown?
i think thats a very broad statement. there are a**holes in every field from bartending to the NFL.
cops have a bad rap because ppl that break the law and get caught blame the cops for being a**holes when they shouldnt have broke the law in the first place.
ppl are just looking for someone to blame. cops are easy targets. plus they arent given the credit they deserve.
could you imagine going to work and as you say goodmorning to the receptionist she pulls out a gun and shoots you? i dont think that has every crossed your mind!!! but for a cop everyone is a threat and thats pretty effin stressful if you ask me.

Ohio Officer Shot, Killed During Traffic Stop

Do you hate the military as well?
Old 07-18-2008, 08:18 AM   #13
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
I have about 4 sheriff's and 5 detectives in my subdivision. All are really nice guys but you can see their ass hole side sometimes when they talk about what they deal with while on the job. I can see why they get that way. Some of the stories they tell are enough to get me pissed off. a lot of idiots and wastes of life out there they deal with
Old 07-18-2008, 08:25 AM   #14
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
why did my post disapear?
Old 07-18-2008, 08:26 AM   #15

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siafu View Post
i still see it
Old 07-18-2008, 08:27 AM   #16
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
still there Siafu
Old 07-18-2008, 08:29 AM   #17
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How many of your relatives serve and protect klown?
i think thats a very broad statement. there are a**holes in every field from bartending to the NFL.
cops have a bad rap because ppl that break the law and get caught blame the cops for being a**holes when they shouldnt have broke the law in the first place.
ppl are just looking for someone to blame. cops are easy targets. plus they arent given the credit they deserve.
could you imagine going to work and as you say goodmorning to the receptionist she pulls out a gun and shoots you? i dont think that has every crossed your mind!!! but for a cop everyone is a threat and thats pretty effin stressful if you ask me.

Ohio Officer Shot, Killed During Traffic Stop

Do you hate the military as well?
Calm down man, I'm not saying all cops are scumbags. Do I hate the military? WTF?!? Where did that come from? Do you hate brain cells?
Old 07-18-2008, 08:31 AM   #18

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
I don't like cops, they are never there when you need them, and always there when you don't want them. They all seem to also have some type of inferiority complex:

Scumbag cops would like doughnuts with that coffee
sounds like it to me
Old 07-18-2008, 08:31 AM   #19
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
What-is this all a part of your "evil clown" motif? You're an "engineer". If someone around you invades your "personal space" who you gonna give it to-the COPS. Let them deal with it. Then you can go about your day and be "Klown". Being a cop is a job that MUST be done by humans. It is a job that somebody has to do. Cops not only have to deal with habitual scum daily, but also with perfectly "normal" folks who for some reason lost control of their behavior. Plus they have to endure folks like you who single them out in a huge forum and spank them for no apparent reason. In this present climate with all the crazy stuff going down, who is at the front line staring evil right in the eye? An engineer, or a cop? Sorry Klown, I normally roll with your shtick, but not on this one
Old 07-18-2008, 08:39 AM   #20
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
What-is this all a part of your "evil clown" motif? You're an "engineer". If someone around you invades your "personal space" who you gonna give it to-the COPS. Let them deal with it. Then you can go about your day and be "Klown". Being a cop is a job that MUST be done by humans. It is a job that somebody has to do. Cops not only have to deal with habitual scum daily, but also with perfectly "normal" folks who for some reason lost control of their behavior. Plus they have to endure folks like you who single them out in a huge forum and spank them for no apparent reason. In this present climate with all the crazy stuff going down, who is at the front line staring evil right in the eye? An engineer, or a cop? Sorry Klown, I normally roll with your shtick, but not on this one
Dont get me started on Engineers. I deal with some real winners on a daily basis while others are really cool though.