LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

in light of the new tacoma emblem up top....

Old 07-18-2008, 07:45 PM   #1
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
in light of the new toyota emblem up top....

anyone seen DK yet? heard its pretty pimp
Old 07-18-2008, 07:48 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
anyone seen DK yet? heard its pretty pimp
if i dont see it this weekend......im gonna be there next weekend, thats for sure.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:50 PM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
what toyota emblem up top?

I'm planning on going to an early showing tomorrow morning.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:52 PM   #4
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
what toyota emblem up top?

I'm planning on going to an early showing tomorrow morning.
u dont see the batman toyota emblem at the top left of the page?
Old 07-18-2008, 07:55 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
u dont see the batman toyota emblem at the top left of the page?
I had to do a hard refresh, but it popped up. That is cool. Makes me want to drive a Batacoma.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:07 PM   #7
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
i'd like to see it. not sure when i'll get time to go out to see it though
Old 07-18-2008, 08:07 PM   #8
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I saw it at the midnight showing...I brought 2 changes of pants, and I needed 3. Go see it. All of you. Now.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:10 PM   #9
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
I saw it at the midnight showing...I brought 2 changes of pants, and I needed 3. Go see it. All of you. Now.
that kickass huh??? sweet!!! gonna see it asap!
Old 07-18-2008, 08:16 PM   #10
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
that kickass huh??? sweet!!! gonna see it asap!
My roommate was going to buy tickets on Wednesday, but got a text at 8:30 am Monday (July 16th) that 8 of the 10 screens (10 showing Dark Knight, 3 not for a total of 13) at the local theatre were sold out. By the time the midnight show (12:01 am Friday July 18) came around, all 13 of the screens were sold out. And our local theatre kept shows going until 1:30!
Old 07-18-2008, 08:17 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
My roommate was going to buy tickets on Wednesday, but got a text at 8:30 am Monday (July 16th) that 8 of the 10 screens (10 showing Dark Knight, 3 not for a total of 13) at the local theatre were sold out. By the time the midnight show (12:01 am Friday July 18) came around, all 13 of the screens were sold out. And our local theatre kept shows going until 1:30!
nice!! this movie will likely break some records this weekend!!
Old 07-18-2008, 08:30 PM   #12
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
The AMC in Burbank, CA had a 3am showing when I went to see Hellboy on Thursday.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:41 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
The AMC in Burbank, CA had a 3am showing when I went to see Hellboy on Thursday.
how was hellboy?? the first one was kickass!!
Old 07-18-2008, 08:43 PM   #14
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
ha i just replaced my grill emblem with a bat symbol from ebay, will post a pic soon.
didn't see the website logo change either!
Old 07-18-2008, 08:46 PM   #15
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
how was hellboy?? the first one was kickass!!
It was pretty good actually, had the typical comedic moments. I really liked the "villian", I use this term loosely, but I won't give anything away. I wish they would have fleshed out his character a bit more though, but otherwise, great entertainment nonetheless. The movie reminded me of MIB for some reason.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:48 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
It was pretty good actually, had the typical comedic moments. I really liked the "villian", I use this term loosely, but I won't give anything away. I wish they would have fleshed out his character a bit more though, but otherwise, great entertainment nonetheless.
cool, gonna see that soon too!!
Old 07-18-2008, 09:14 PM   #17
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
Went to see the midnight premier last night. The closest theater to me started showing it on each screen, every 2.5 hours since midnight last night, and will do so for another 3 hours.

That movie kicked ass!!!
Old 07-19-2008, 12:03 PM   #18
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
just got back from the movie. The joker is fudgin' awesome! I'll be there again.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:30 PM   #19
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I saw it yesterday and will be going again.............

why so serious??