LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Any TW mtb'rs interested in an early Dec. trip to Rays Indoor/Milwaukee

Old 10-05-2010, 08:24 AM   #1
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Any TW mtb'rs interested in an early Dec. trip to Rays Indoor/Milwaukee

Some friends and I are planning to load up the Taco with mtb gear and do a ~12hr. trip to Milwaukee to Rays Indoor MTB park v2.0 on Dec. 3. Planning to ride all day Dec.4 (Sat.) and up to Green Bay Sunday for Packers vs. Niners, then Rays all day (Mon.) and travel back home Tues. Dec.7. It'd be cool to hook up with some fellow TWers if anyone interested since I have nobody in my immediate area to talk Tacos with.