Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Adopted my foster puppy!!!

Old 10-07-2010, 07:08 AM   #21
Member Extraordinaire
cinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Al
cinch's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful pup. I want Him!
Old 10-07-2010, 07:18 AM   #22
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
WAAAAY TO GO...you have a friend for life....
Old 10-07-2010, 07:26 AM   #23
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking pup! Congrats!
Old 10-07-2010, 07:35 AM   #24
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys! He is doing really well... He is turning into a awesome dog more and more everyday. Yesterday we almost mastered "Sit". lol

Besides chasing the cats around 24/7 he is really chill and controled for such a young pup.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:44 AM   #25
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
So glad you adopted him. That face is adorable. I was trying to talk my wife into adopting him when you put up the post. We adopted a black lab mix (she's part boxer) about a year ago. She'll be 2 in December. The adopted dogs are the best. I'm truly convinced they know you saved them. Ours was in a gas shelter in North Carolina. She is the best dog ever.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:46 AM   #26
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
cute baby!!! my parents just rescued two little puppy's from sc this summer they where a hot mess now they are nice and fat and relaxed lol. its amazing how easy they fit in our lives. i would be remiss if i did not give my son a shout he is a 3 y/o great dane named merlin and he changed our lives. both me and my wife love him so much we take him every where with us lol even family vacation.
Attached Thumbnails
Adopted my foster puppy!!!-232323232-fp43374-nu-3252-998-65-wsnrcg-32344-6464-36nu0mrj.jpeg   Adopted my foster puppy!!!-p1010926.jpg   Adopted my foster puppy!!!-p1010964.jpg   Adopted my foster puppy!!!-dsc00464.jpg   Adopted my foster puppy!!!-41226_1558804335682_1402489949_1506874_7937040_n.jpg  

Old 10-07-2010, 07:46 AM   #27
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakoTruck View Post
Kudos to you for taking in a dog, and not paying money for one. Too many damn people spending hundreds/thousands of dollars for dogs (makes me sick), instead of finding a dog just as good at the shelter.
We spent alot of cash on our working line GSD. I think it depends on what kind of dog you want and need. We wanted a GSD for protection for our house and for my lady. So for us finding a breeder and forking over the dough was best option for us. Don't get me wrong though....I/we would never spend thousands on a dang lap dog! But for a pure bred GSD we were happy to ante up.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:50 AM   #29
She's got the jimmy legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::childstoy:: View Post
Thanks guys! He is doing really well... He is turning into a awesome dog more and more everyday. Yesterday we almost mastered "Sit". lol

Besides chasing the cats around 24/7 he is really chill and controled for such a young pup.
Our pup loves chasing the dang cat around too! I can't tell you how many times i've said NEIN!! I guess dogs will be dogs! If you find a trick to get him to stop chasing them please let me know!
Old 10-07-2010, 07:51 AM   #30
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly people, alot of dogs you buy at the store are from puppy mills. So they come from almost the same background as the ones in the shelter. Alot of the puppies at the pet shops are sickly, they don't do that much to nurse them back besides throw some pills at them, if they pass they quickly take them and throw 'em in a freezer in the back. I was at a pet shop once with my now wife and we saw a white maltese puppy. She was barely even moving, the other puppies were walking all over her, and well it just killed us to see that especially after we took her out for a minute she started crying when we were leaving. So we got her. Find out she had pneumonia...which was a several month battle for her. Than later find out she had minor liver shunts and ulcer issues. She will be 5 this year and even though still has issues we never regret getting her. Kudo's to you for adopting the dog. Too many dogs are just bred for not enough proper owners.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:31 AM   #33
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rme's Tacoma Gallery
I bet Merlin is a bed pig...or he takes his half out of the middle.... I have five rescues and one full blood....Wouldn't trade them for the world and each with their own little personality....
Old 10-07-2010, 12:16 PM   #34
tacoeater will become famous soon enoughtacoeater will become famous soon enough
Name: Johnny
tacoeater's Tacoma Gallery
If you buy a pet from a pet store it directly supports puppy mills. I live in Missouri and we are one of the worst states for them. There are backyard breeders everywhere around here. Breeding nothing but bad genectics. And these dogs are always kept in horrible conditions.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:26 PM   #36
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Good for you hes almost to cute
Old 10-07-2010, 12:29 PM   #37
♥ Emergency Medicine
m0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: B.S, NREMT
m0nster986's Tacoma Gallery
aww so adorable
Old 10-07-2010, 12:37 PM   #38
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thank you. Yeah the more time I spent with him it became obv that he was a keeper...

The pic above is how he rides in the truck, just stares at me. lol
Good looking dog!

Kinda cool when they just stare at you when they are puppies.

This was Bam Bam on the drive home from the Humane Society almost 4 years ago.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:41 PM   #39
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I recommend using hand signals when training them with words. Its a good way to train them without making noise.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:02 PM   #40

rme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoeater View Post
If you buy a pet from a pet store it directly supports puppy mills. I live in Missouri and we are one of the worst states for them. There are backyard breeders everywhere around here. Breeding nothing but bad genectics. And these dogs are always kept in horrible conditions.

I hope everyone believes this....one of my rescues is a little Cairns from Mo. that was rescued by the Mo. State Police. She is now with me in Ga and is a wonderful addition to our family....