Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Adopted my foster puppy!!!

Old 10-07-2010, 03:06 PM   #41
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoeater View Post
If you buy a pet from a pet store it directly supports puppy mills. I live in Missouri and we are one of the worst states for them. There are backyard breeders everywhere around here. Breeding nothing but bad genectics. And these dogs are always kept in horrible conditions.
Yea i know, we'll never stop puppy mills though and it just wrecked me to see this puppy laying there with this look of total despair in her eyes.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:57 PM   #42
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorecko View Post
Yea i know, we'll never stop puppy mills though and it just wrecked me to see this puppy laying there with this look of total despair in her eyes.
This is what makes you a humantarian....
Old 10-07-2010, 09:22 PM   #43
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rme View Post
I bet Merlin is a bed pig...or he takes his half out of the middle.... I have five rescues and one full blood....Wouldn't trade them for the world and each with their own little personality....
haha dude he hogs everything. pictures don't do him justice he is massive. sometimes he sits directly on you he just like backs up haha last week he sat on my head or at least tried to while i was on the floor he is a giant mush ball though danes are so sweet and gentle just don't go near his mom yikes!
Old 10-20-2010, 11:08 PM   #44
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
dogs that come from foster or rescue are the best, my 2 boxers are rescues
and they're fantastic dogs