Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Adopted my foster puppy!!!

Old 10-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
Talking Adopted my foster puppy!!!

Last month I posted that I had a foster puppy up for adoption. Well.... I couldn't let him go. So as of this week he is offically my new puppy.

Old 10-05-2010, 02:56 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
How could you let him goooo?!?! Congrats on your new pup!!
Old 10-05-2010, 02:57 PM   #3
paulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to behold
Name: paul
paulm09tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
ya. hes a keeper.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:01 PM   #4
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thank you. Yeah the more time I spent with him it became obv that he was a keeper...

The pic above is how he rides in the truck, just stares at me. lol
Old 10-05-2010, 03:03 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
What a beutiful little pup!
Old 10-05-2010, 03:03 PM   #6
dirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to behold
EMS: paramedic
dirtytaco2010's Tacoma Gallery
i have 2 dogs now based on that philosophy my lab looks just like yours
Old 10-05-2010, 03:04 PM   #7
Rainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0331/1391
Rainman998's Tacoma Gallery
Cute. My wife just picked us up a black lab pup here in AZ. He is 13 weeks.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:06 PM   #8
Hi-Tech Rednek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman998 View Post
Cute. My wife just picked us up a black lab pup here in AZ. He is 13 weeks.
awesome!!! he is 14 weeks and he is exploding in size.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:06 PM   #9
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Kudos to you for taking in a dog, and not paying money for one. Too many damn people spending hundreds/thousands of dollars for dogs (makes me sick), instead of finding a dog just as good at the shelter.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:10 PM   #10
Rainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0331/1391
Rainman998's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::childstoy:: View Post
awesome!!! he is 14 weeks and he is exploding in size.
Seriously my little boy Charlie already thinks he is as big as his 95 lb brother Bear. He looks ridiculous with the huge paws.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:11 PM   #11
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
Good job keeping him! That's why my wife and I can't foster a dog, we'll end up keeping every one of them. It's happened twice with us.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:11 PM   #12
Hi-Tech Rednek

lol same here... he has no idea what to do with these clubs at the end of his legs. haha
Old 10-05-2010, 03:12 PM   #13
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Cute pup and congrats.

I fostered two black lab mixes a year or so ago... I already had a black dog and was ONLY looking for a choc lab, so told myself ONLY choc!!!!!. If one had been choc, I'd have been in trouble
Old 10-05-2010, 03:27 PM   #14
Hi-Tech Rednek

Labs are great dogs. Ive spent a good deal of time around them growing up, but never had one of my own, I had Jack Russels mainly.

Im going to try and get him in the field with my buddies lab in the next few months and see if we can flush some birds.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:33 PM   #15
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
My head asplode from teh cuteness!
Old 10-05-2010, 04:50 PM   #16
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
congrats and thank you for adopting him. labs are awesome dogs!
Old 10-06-2010, 08:30 AM   #17
fuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to behold
fuzz master's Tacoma Gallery
him cute
Old 10-07-2010, 06:40 AM   #18
tacoeater will become famous soon enoughtacoeater will become famous soon enough
Name: Johnny
tacoeater's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakoTruck View Post
Kudos to you for taking in a dog, and not paying money for one. Too many damn people spending hundreds/thousands of dollars for dogs (makes me sick), instead of finding a dog just as good at the shelter.
Well said. Good for you for adopting. I love it when people buy these "designer" dog breeds like schnoodles, cockapoo's and what not. Do people not realize they just spent $1000 on a MUT!!!! I always new crossbreeding as muts not DESIGNER DOGS! Some people...
Old 10-07-2010, 06:45 AM   #19
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking pup, congrats
Old 10-07-2010, 07:57 AM   #20
Hi-Tech Rednek

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoeater View Post
Well said. Good for you for adopting. I love it when people buy these "designer" dog breeds like schnoodles, cockapoo's and what not. Do people not realize they just spent $1000 on a MUT!!!! I always new crossbreeding as muts not DESIGNER DOGS! Some people...
Thank you... I'd much rather get a good dog and give a donation to the shelter then support some puppy mill. Ive had full breed dogs and besides some BS bragging rights sometimes you end up worse off because of genetic issues they can have. I.E. Seizures, Hip and back issues, etc.