Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Pinks ALL OUT

Old 04-07-2007, 07:25 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
Pinks ALL OUT

Just got back from the pinks all out at the rock. it was very good but COOOOOOOOOOLD well cold for here this time of year. and windy but still had a blast
Old 04-08-2007, 07:52 AM   #2
06tacoma is on a distinguished road

06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
thats really cool i bet those cars put down some great times with the cold weather i know when i take my drag car to the track i put down some great times when its cold
Old 04-08-2007, 09:18 AM   #3
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
so when will it debut on speed channel. looking forward to watching it
Old 04-08-2007, 02:40 PM   #4
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
I didnt here when it was going to air when i was there. Looked on the speed channel web site and they hadnt schduled it yet.

06 tocoma what kind of car do you have for racing
Old 04-11-2007, 10:41 AM   #5
2000GM is on a distinguished road

2000GM's Tacoma Gallery
It's refreshing to see people really going for it every pass. I'm getting sick of all the sandbagging on the regular show. Anybody see the newer episode with the semi-pro race team with the old Datsun 260 vs. the '64 Ford Falcon? The Datsun was so much faster than they claimed that they were able to just play with the poor bastard in the Ford and keep on letting him think they were cutting him a break by conceeding lengths and such each time. It was the first episode where I've ever really gotten a little angry.
Old 04-11-2007, 02:44 PM   #6
06tacoma is on a distinguished road

06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
yeh that show was horrible i mean they even showed a replay of him leting off thats why pinks all out is alot better to watch
Old 04-11-2007, 05:09 PM   #7
Yea when the guy on the datsun looked into the camara and said the other could had his chance to negotiate i thought my wife was going to jump through the tv and wear him out. she was ticked. If i was the guy with the falcon when the other guy stuck out his hand i do believe i would have smacked it out of my way