Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Hey nd! Check this out!

Old 07-21-2008, 06:51 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Hey nd! Check this out!

Nate,
We were all aware of your recent partner troubles. I found the perfect solution for you.

Hey nd! Check this out!-bedroom-mouse-trap.jpg

Sprinkle some rose petals and chocolates on the bed and just wait. When your prey approaches, you pull the rope.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:53 AM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
lmao!! that would work
Old 07-21-2008, 06:59 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Oops, I should also mention that the sheets should be "clean" and the bedroom should not smell bad. To ensure that the bedroom doesn't smell bad, you should probably run the rope outside the window and you should wait there.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:55 AM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Absolutely brilliant! Always good when something makes me laugh on a Monday morning.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:59 AM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha...................friggin sweet!!! definite rep for that!!!
Old 07-21-2008, 08:30 AM   #6
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Thats focking great man... Thats oneway ND can get a chick.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:15 PM   #7
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
You gotta sprinkle a path of Axe along the floor (or other type of mens opposite sex attracking cologne).... so she'll sniff her way into your trap - I mean HEART!! Yeah...HEART! That's it!!

Leave chocolates & champagne....

Old 07-21-2008, 01:10 PM   #8
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
ROFLMAO! Rep for that one!
Old 07-21-2008, 02:21 PM   #9
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
where is nate? I hope he didn't get stuck in his trap.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:32 PM   #10
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
where is nate? I hope he didn't get stuck in his trap.
he texted me today,,,,,,,hes back at the beach again, the lucky bastard!!! probably wont be on this week!
Old 07-21-2008, 02:40 PM   #11
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
woohoo! 1 week of unabashed nate bashing.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:55 PM   #12
My other ride weighs 200 tons
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4x4x4trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Nate,
We were all aware of your recent partner troubles. I found the perfect solution for you.

Attachment 6187

Sprinkle some rose petals and chocolates on the bed and just wait. When your prey approaches, you pull the rope.
But will it fit in the Limo-Van?
Old 07-28-2008, 08:51 AM   #13
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ND is back

Bump!
Old 07-28-2008, 11:34 AM   #14
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
sorry i've been away guys. i was setting up that trap, but since i live in SC i used fried chicken and biscuits and gravy instead of chocolate. it smelled so good i went in for a taste and i've spent the last week trying to figure out how to get out of that damn box!
Old 07-28-2008, 11:37 AM   #15
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
sorry i've been away guys. i was setting up that trap, but since i live in SC i used fried chicken and biscuits and gravy instead of chocolate. it smelled so good i went in for a taste and i've spent the last week trying to figure out how to get out of that damn box!
Attached Thumbnails
Hey nd! Check this out!-biscuits_heart_.jpg  
Old 07-28-2008, 11:39 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
dammit!!!!1 wise guy!!!!! i just smacked my face on the computer screen!!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 11:39 AM   #17
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
nd is no fun when he is self-deprecating
Old 07-28-2008, 11:39 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
Tacoark is no fool... you should know better, its gonna take more than that for you to catch her....
Old 07-28-2008, 11:51 AM   #19

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
Tacoark is no fool... you should know better, its gonna take more than that for you to catch her....
and

Seriously, dude.
Attached Thumbnails
Hey nd! Check this out!-lasso.jpg   Hey nd! Check this out!-jack-daniels.jpg  
Old 07-28-2008, 11:57 AM   #20
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
where's the hot wax?