Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Look how many Tacoma's I saw on a 300+ mile trip.

Old 07-21-2008, 06:56 AM   #1
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
Look how many Tacoma's I saw on a 300+ mile trip.

So I went on vaction starting on the 17th. Well when we left the first few vehicles I saw were some Tacomas, so I started counting and by the time I got back home 4 days later and about 320 mile I counted 171 Tacomas. I didn't count the pre tacoma Toyotas only Tacomas. I saw a wide variety from slammed to over 6" of lift. I even saw a few hauling some rather large campers. I didn't realize how many Tacomas were out there.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:00 AM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
The other day in less than a 10 mile drive I saw 12 Tacos. They are everywhere now.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:05 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Well now I'm going to have to start counting. They are all over the place in the New Orleans area.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:19 AM   #5
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Jelly Stone.
Good name

Back on topic, that is a lot of counting...what was the most popular color, silver's my guess???
Old 07-21-2008, 08:27 AM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
we have lots and lots of tacomas round here too........first gen and second gen too............and i see lots of silvers(both years) and speed way blues for the new ones. so im guessing those are the more popular color, but i also see alot of red first gens too.

damn........i love tacomas!!!!
Old 07-21-2008, 08:42 AM   #7
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
i see a lot of tacomas here too, they have become very popular in the 2 years the dealership has been in town.... also i see a lot of 1st gen, brought from usa, ill start counting as well
Old 07-21-2008, 08:48 AM   #8
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
Please tell me something i don't know...

badass truck
good mpg
good price
it is a TOYOTA

of course everybody is gonna want a piece of this...
Old 07-21-2008, 09:26 AM   #9
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I see Tacomas all the time. So today I went for my morning run and I was gonna count how many I saw. Wouldn't ya know it, I didn't see a single one!

Then I started thinking. Only somebody from TacomaWorld would count Tacomas!!!
Old 07-21-2008, 09:59 AM   #10
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
i thought the same thing you would only count tacomas if you like them as much as we all do! i do the same its addicting 56 tacos in 45min
Old 07-21-2008, 12:07 PM   #11
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by it's in coma View Post
Please tell me something i don't know...

badass truck
good mpg
good price
it is a TOYOTA

of course everybody is gonna want a piece of this...
Yeppers!!! Back to the little trucks as the big ones sit and gas $$ hits the family check books.

Either down size of get a car..no fricken way for most of the guys out there.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:04 PM   #13
mitiko is on a distinguished road
mitiko's Tacoma Gallery
well my point of wiew is you can check how many nissan honda chervolet if you see the difference is big .quality
Old 10-25-2008, 03:07 PM   #14
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post
Good name

Back on topic, that is a lot of counting...what was the most popular color, silver's my guess???
Jelly Stone was from The Flintstones I think. I know, I'm showing my age now.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:48 PM   #16
pmo will become famous soon enoughpmo will become famous soon enough

pmo's Tacoma Gallery
There are many ib my area, on the east coast of Canada. Silver seems to be the most popular color.