Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Morris Minor eBay for Sale

Old 07-22-2008, 07:54 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Morris Minor eBay for Sale

I had no idea what a Morris Minor was before I saw this on eBay. I'm going to have to wait for one of these to go on sale again.

Best part is the question and answer portion.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1960-...ayphotohosting
Old 07-22-2008, 08:07 AM   #2
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
[quote=lsocoee;133292]I had no idea what a Morris Minor was before I saw this on eBay. I'm going to have to wait for one of these to go on sale again.

Best part is the question and answer portion.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1960-...ing[/quote] I still don't know.When did/do her shorts go up for bidding??
Old 07-22-2008, 08:12 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
I still don't know.When did/do her shorts go up for bidding??
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=170232043496
Old 07-22-2008, 08:18 AM   #5
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
not bad a price for such stylish shorts... my wife might have liked them.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:39 AM   #6
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
...to anyone that said sex doesn't sell...

Attached Thumbnails
Morris Minor eBay for Sale-nelson_ha_ha.jpg  
Old 07-23-2008, 07:59 AM   #7
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
what was sexy about that ad? All I saw was them selling some scantily clad woman.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:47 AM   #8
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Nice find man looks like she has low miles on her.

Old 07-23-2008, 03:06 PM   #10
tdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the rough

tdm156's Tacoma Gallery
thats the best ebay ad I have seen in a really long time!
Old 07-23-2008, 03:07 PM   #11
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4x4trd View Post
I really like the perky headlights.
they even look OEM